Chapter 103: Those Who Defend, Those Who Violate

[Previously]

As Ochaco turned around, Toga emerged from behind a bookshelf and lunged at her, brandishing a knife. The two girls collided with force, crashing to the floor, the sharp blade hovering mere inches from Ochaco's face. She strained with all her might, keeping the knife at bay while gazing into the eyes of her archenemy.

"The end of the world, huh?" Toga whispered. "Well, that's a pity. This world belongs to HIM, Ochaco Uraraka. My world will cease to exist with Izuku."

[All for War Arc] Those Who Defend, Those Who Violate

"Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self." - Max Stirner

-You Can Be A Hero Too-

FOWL and the Zenin clan were locked in a fierce battle against the Nomu, each side vying for the upper hand. Among them, their most formidable warrior, Izuku Kayama, lay unconscious.

Ashoka Shigaraki, driven by a relentless determination, approached Izuku's motionless body, sensing a strange energy tingling within him. "One... For... All," he murmured under his breath.

Squatting down, Ashoka braced himself and leaped into the air. But just as he neared Izuku, a bizarre occurrence unfolded. He found himself ensnared within an ice tower, his vision fixated on a momentary pause in time.

Tazawa emerged, her eyes shimmering with a golden glow. Her entire being trembled, overcome by a deep fear of Ashoka, surpassing even her fear of Izuku.

"Mere pests..." Ashoka muttered to himself, noticing the converging figures of Shoto Todoroki, Hitoshi Aizawa, and Akiba Zenin closing in from all directions.

His anger surged, his crimson eyes intensified, and his jaw clenched tightly. A resounding roar erupted from his mouth, impacting all four adversaries. They fell to their knees, writhing in pain, with Hitoshi clutching his head, tormented by screams.

Breaking free from the ice tower, Ashoka nonchalantly strode past the defeated teenagers. Another presence joined the scene—Katsuki Bakugo. Ashoka effortlessly grabbed Bakugo's wrist without sparing him a glance, snapping it with a swift motion before delivering a forceful chop to his neck.

Shoto observed in horror as Ashoka approached Izuku, frozen in fear, knowing they had exhausted all their efforts. His inner plea echoed desperately, 'Izuku! It's your turn now. Get up! GET UP!'

As Ashoka reached out for Izuku, his palm radiating an ominous glow, Izuku's unconscious body instinctively evaded the touch, narrowly avoiding it. Once again, Izuku evaded Ashoka's advance, this time delivering a swift kick to his chin before rising to his feet.

Though his eyes remained closed, a determined resolve emanated from Izuku's every pore.

"Heh!" Koyami grinned wildly. "Seems like your body can still move. Hurry up, Hayami!"

Hayami diligently worked on a complex drawing she was positioning on Izuku's back, the motionless body sitting upright. "I'm working on it, but it's an intricate process that requires utmost care."

"Allow us to lend a hand," a voice offered to the sisters.

Fueled by desperation, Ashoka relentlessly pursued Izuku. Yet, he was unprepared for what happened next—an appendage shot out from Izuku's back, swiftly coiling around Ashoka's waist, suspending both of them in mid-air.

"MACHIA!" Ashoka commanded urgently. "Come to me at once!"

Hiyoriko narrowly evaded an attack from Gigantomachia, finding refuge atop Naga's back. With Machia charging toward Ashoka's location, she seized the opportunity.