𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Allah knew that my heart needed you!

A A H I L -

"This whole drama is making me insane, Asher, firstly I got married without my wish then I even can't leave zayna alone in the house for 3 months alone."

Aahil said Frustratingly punching the wheel of the steering, Asher was by his side.

"But bhai, it's dangerous to keep zayna bhabi with us in our warehouse."

Asher said being worried about Zayna's life. Aahil sighed.

"But it's more dangerous for her to stay at home, we don't when our enemy would attack us, if she would be with us we can protect her even if I'm not there with her i knew you and haris would protect her on behalf of me."

Aahil said rubbed his forehead, Asher smiled at him.

"Bhai i don't think zayna bhabi would needed us to Protect her, after all she is you wife and you must teach her how to use a gun."

Asher said wiggling his brows, Aahil just nod at his sentence, little did they know she already knew how to use it. Aahil stopped the car in front of the warehouse, and moved towards hall to find haris.

"Where is Haris?"

Asher asked the worker there.

"Haris sir has gone somewhere."

The worker replied with his head Slightly bowed.

"Without informing me?"

Aahil was angry at haris about the fact because he wasn't allowed to go somewhere to go outside without telling them. Not that Aahil would not allow him, but he knew if haris didn't ask something that means he is upto something.

In minutes Asher had called Haris and he hurried to Warehouse.

"Where were you?"

Was the first question Aahil asked.

"Sialkot."

Haris knew there was not point at lying, Sooner or later Aahil would find it out.

"And what the hell you were doing there?"

Aahil roared at him and banged the table beside him.

"You know what I was doing there."

Haris wasn't scared of Aahil, he knew that what will be Aahil's reaction, and he was ready to face it anyways.

Aahil glared at him, Haris sighed.

"I wanted to answers."

Haris dared to look at Aahil's eyes.

"He tried to protect faaezah by risking his life, and your this move can cause a lots of problems for him, why can't you understand this?."

Aahil yelled and crashed the flower vase on the floor.

"I miss him, Aahil bhai."