𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Indeed, with every hardship comes ease.

 Z A Y N A

Years passed in a blink, it was Zayna and Aahil's 5th marriage anniversary.  

They were wondering how quickly time passes, zayna took out some files from the almira, she smiled whole heartedly. 

She was so excited to see Aahil's reaction, well she was pregnant for the second time. she had found out this 2 days before their marriage anniversary, she wanted to tell this to Aahil on their anniversary. 

She heard the door of the room open, she looked back and saw her husband standing there. 

She moved towards him and hugged him in excitement, Aahil chuckled seeing her excitement and caressed her hairs.

"Happy 5th Wedding anniversary, My Love." 

Aahil softly whispers, zayna smiles at him when he kisses her forehead. 

"What's in your hand, Zee?"

He questioned her, Zayna looked at the files in her hand and smiled looking at them.

"See it yourself."

She said giving him those files, he started reading them, his expressions changed. 

Aahil was feeling a cyclone of emotions in him, he didn't have words to explain his feelings.

"Alhamdulillah." 

He murmured thanking his creator for this blessing. 

He looked at his wife, his eyes filled with gratitude for her, he pulled her closer to him, careful not to hurt her or the little munchkin in her womb. 

"Thank you for everything, Jaana."

His voice came out as a whisper, his eyes were moist, feeling numerous emotions.

"I love you, Mir."

Zayna softly said, a shy smile was on her lips, Aahil chuckled and kissed her crown of the head.

****

"Z-Zayna?"

Aahil stared at his wife in amusement who wasn't eating her meal. He quickly rushed from his office when Ashinoor called him and told him about his wife's antics. 

Zayna sheepishly smiled at him, he was amused, he knew her mood swings are worse, because in Arzam's time she would demand unimaginable things which are not good for her health from him.

"Thankfully Aahil bhai, you're here. Now handle your wife, she is not listening to me, she needs to have her meal on time, it's not good for her health."

Ashinoor said to him, worried about Zayna's health, as some complications were there in her pregnancy. 

They need to be extra careful with zayna's health. Aahil wasn't sure about continuing this pregnancy, he can't afford to risk her life. But Zayna's insistence made him surrender.