𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐡

You gave my heart a home.

A S H I N O O R

"Ye ishq mohabbat kuch nahi hota sirf barbadi ka rasta hai."

She said, while looking at the stars, his gaze moved towards her, Asher looked at her and admired her features.

"Zaruri nahi hai jo peheli baar hua ho wo har baar ho."

He said shifting his gaze towards the sky, she chuckled at his words.

"Love always hurts."

"Not always!"

He said while looking at her, she looked at him, brown against brown. His breath hitched, her heart skipped its beat.

"Mohabbat hui hai kabhi?"

She questioned him.

"Haan, lekin shayd naseeb mein nahi thi vo mohabbat."

He said averting his gaze from her, he stood up and went towards his car. She too stood up and followed him.

"Shukriya Asher for helping me today."

She said giving him a smile and that smile was doing something to his heart. He just nodded, she went towards her and drove it back to her house.
.
.
.
.
"Nayab?"

Haris called her, when he entered the kitchen and saw her cooking, she gasped and turned back to saw, her heart was beating loudly, though he was only 20 years old but his body was well built, his intimate personality always made her feel nervous.

He cleared his throat when he saw her staring at him and was lost in her own thoughts. She returned back to his senses, her cheeks turned rosier, her hands were shivering when she saw him moving towards her. She took a step back until her back had touched the wall. He captured her, his hands were on the wall, she was between him and the wall.

He gently stroked her hair, a hijab loosely wrapped around her head securingly. His eyes went to her baby green eyes. He lifted up her chin and made her look at him. Somewhere he was enjoying her flustered state.

"Bhot khubsurat ho tum."

He said looking in her eyes, her heart skipped numerous beats at his words, she looked so innocent, so fragile. He maintained eye contact with her, his eyes telling her many things. There was silence between them but that silence was beautiful, they could hear each other's heartbeats.

"Ha-hame jaane dijiye v-voh khana kharab ho jayega."

She said while stammering, he raised his eyebrow and left her. She quickly went towards the stove and turned it off.

"Tum kya khana bana rahi ho? Servants hai ghar mein tumhe kaam krne ki kya zarurat hai?"

He questioned her while drinking water.

"H-hamne socha ki aa-ap ke liye ham khana banaye, apko shayd psnd aaye hamne dekha hai aap bhot ka-kam khana khate hai."

She said cutely, while looking at him, he chuckled and awied at her. He smiled at her and she too returned it back. But that smile was the silent conversation between them.

****
She entered her room and saw him doing his work on his laptop, her breath hitched seeing him, he was wearing a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up, the upper two buttons of his shirt were open and his hair was messy. He was not looking less than a model.

He felt someone was gazing at him, he turned his head and saw his wife staring at him shamelessly. She felt his gaze on her and her chains of thoughts were broken..she cleared his throat and moved towards the almira to take out her clothes.

After taking them out, she turned back only to collide with a hard chest, she closed his eyes in fear of falling down. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone holding her waist. She looked in his eyes which were already staring at her. He helped her to stand and looked at her for a few minutes and then left the room without saying anything to her.

A A H I L -

His heart was thudding, he entered his garden and sat there. He rubbed his forehead Frustratingly. The moments he was spending with her were making him weak, he didn't want to fall in love again.

"Ye kya ho raha hai? Kya ho tum zayna, mujhe apne taraf kheeche Jaa rahi ho."

He said to himself, he sat there and puffed his cigar, the thing was not that he didn't like her or something, the thing was that he didn't want to get attracted towards her, he didn't want to fall in love with her, he didn't want her to become his weakness.

After sometime when he felt relaxed, he moved back to his room and saw her in sujood. She was making a dua for him.

"Why do you believe in Allah so much?"

The question automatically came out from his mouth, he cursed himself for letting the words out from his mouth. Zayna looked at him in amusement but then smiled.

"Because when no one was with me, he was always with me, when no one cared for me he did."

"If he was with you then he won't put you in this hardship you are facing now."

He muttered, his voice was audible to her. She sighed before answering him.

"Hardships are meant to be, we learn from our hardships."

She said gazing at him softly.

"You should also pray, Mir"

She made an attempt to make him close to his religion. Aahil left out a throaty chuckle.

"I'm a sinner, ayna and sinners don't pray."

Zayna immediately shook her head at his words.

"That's not true, infact only sinners pray, what makes you think I'm a clean, pure person without sins? The difference between me and you was I chose to repent. You can't just sit and think about the sins you have committed. Allah said, even your sins reached upto clouds to the sky come to meI will forgive you. His mercy is beyond our imagination, Mir."

He didn't know why he was listening to her words but her words had touched the strings of his heart.

"A monster like me can never be forgiven."

He smiled, a painful one and stepped back.

"You think I'm not? I too have done many bad things, but I won't tell you because Allah had chosen my sins to be hidden."

"The worst thing you have was drinking with your left hand."

He said, teasingly breaking the thick tension in the air.

"Well I did that, I did many bad things, and maybe when you will know what I have done and you would be disgusted by me."

He wanted to say no, he can never be disgusted by her, she was different, unique.

He looked at her and then again he left.

Will he ever be able to find peace?

*****
Assalamualaikum Readers-
How was the chapter?