𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

I was prepared for it
But it still hurts.

A A H I L -

It was 7 in morning when he came into their room after their last night fight. He opened the door, his heart clenched seeing her sleeping on the floor, her face was tear stained, it seemed like she cried all night. He moved towards her and carefully picked her in his arms in order not to wake her. He made her lay on the bed and covered her with a duvet.

He was angry with her, he was disappointed but that doesn't mean he would stop caring for her. He was hurt, she didn't even bother to tell him that his rivals were blackmailing her. Aahil looked at her face for the last time and moved towards his wardrobe, he opened it and took out a file. He flipped its pages and caressed the picture. His eyes became moist, his hands were trembling for the first time he was feeling weak.

"I am sorry Mahira, i was not able to save you, they blackmailed you too like they are blackmailing zayna."

He wiped his face and smiled painfully at the pic, Mahira, his first love, the woman who loved him so much that she sacrificed her life for him.

"But not this time, ji tumhare saath hua mei zayna ke sath nhi hone dunga. You're my first love, because of you I learned to love myself and Zayna- she is my last love, because of her I am becoming the better version of myself, Mahira this is the last time I'm seeing your picture, talking with you from know I won't be visiting to your grave. I'm sorry, I might hurt you alot but now I want to move on in my life with zayna. You were the most beautiful part of my life which had ended."

He said and took the lighter and burned the photograph, few tears fell from his eyes. He wiped it and took out a gun from his almira and moved towards zayna.

"I'm going ayna, i don't know whether you will see me again. I'm sorry for hurting you but I had to do this for you, for me, for us."

Aahil said and kissed her forehead, Zayna clutched his hand in sleep, Aahil's breath hitched. He separated his hand from her hold and looked at it for the last time before leaving.

He came out of his room and saw Asher and Haris waiting for him. He smiled at them but they both hugged him, their eyes filled with tears.

"Aahil bhai, please don't."

Haris said, looking at him with his moist eyes, Aahil looked at him helplessly.

"Mere sher, this is the last chance, by hook or by crook i had to execute our plan."

"Bhai, why can't we go with you? Why are you going alone?"

Asher questioned him. Haris nodded at his words, Aahil sighed, he knew these two loved him very dearly.

"Asher, Haris don't behave like kids, if you both will go with me then who will protect our family?"

Aahil said glaring at them, they both looked at him.

"Asher, Haris, Zayna ka khyal rakhna mere baad, agar mei laut ke nahi aaya toh Zayna tum dono ki zimmedari hai."

Aahil said with a broken smile on his face.

"Bhai!"

They both said in unison and hugged him tightly, They both wanted to stop him. Aahil hugged him back.

"Acha ab mei chalta hun, khuda Hafiz."

He said and left from there but stopped when he saw Faaezah standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Ezah-"

He was about to say but stopped when she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Aahil nahi, you will not go there."

Faaezah said with tears in her eyes, she was crying. She can't afford to lose her brother.

"Ezah listen to me bacha."

"N-no i don't want to listen to anything, you'll not go there and it's final. Samjhte kya ho tum log apne apko? Jab man chahega chale jaoge jab chahega wapas aa jaoge? Ye zindagi tum logo ko mazak lagti hai kyaa? Haan? Tum kahi nahi jaoge Aahil, Zayna ke baare mei Zara sa bhi socha hai kya?"

Faaezah said with a glare in her moist eyes. Aahil chuckled and wiped her face.

"I had to go ezah, I also want to live a peaceful life with my family. Aur rahi baat Zayna ki usko sambhalne me liye tum ho na?"

Aahil questioned her.

"Zayna ko sabse zyada tumhari zarurat hai Aahil, waada karo mujhse tum aesa kuch nahi karoge jisse usko takleef ho."

Faaezah said, looking at him.

"Waada karta hun, aesa kuch nahi karunga. Ab mei chalta hun. Allah Hafiz apna aur sabka khayal rakhna."

He said and left from there before kissing her forehead. She looked at his retreating figure, she turned back when Asher kept his hand on her shoulder, she turned back and looked at Haris and Asher, she quickly hugged them and broke into tears. They hugged her back and wiped her tears.

Sometimes peace takes a lot of sacrifices.

****

Assalamualaikum Readers-
Short chapter it was?
Yeah okay, next update will be on 15th October.

Let me know your reviews about the chapter.

Your author !