𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Every betrayal teaches a lesson.

A A H I L :-

As he looked at the mirror, wearing a black armani suit while his hair was perfectly set, with his 6 '2 height was making him look not less than any Greek god. He turned back and his breath hitched seeing the sight in front of him.

His mehram e Aahil.

Zayna looked up and adjusted her dress carefully, Aahil quickly mumbles 'masha'allah' as she was looking so pretty that he doesn't have proper words to praise her.

He gazed at her dress, it was of the lightest shade of pink while as always the hijab was wrapped up around her head.

"Bande ki jaan lene ki Puri ki Puri tayyari kr rakhi hai kya Aaj apne, begum sahiba."

He said while moving towards her and stood infront of her, Zayna stumbles at her place by his sudden words, she looked in his eyes and smiles a little.

"Lekin aapki Jaan toh mei huna?"

She questioned him with a mischievous smile, Aahil chuckled at her and pulled her closer to him by her waist. Zayna landed on his chest, as she looked at his face.

"My gift?"

He questioned her about his gift, Zayna smiled at him and came out of his hold and moved towards the almira. She took out a box which was wrapped beautifully, from it and gave it to her and went back to him and gave it to him.

Aahil raised his eyebrow at her, he took that file in his hand and started opening it. As he opened that box he saw a file in it he started reading it. His face color changed while reading it as the fresh tears brimmed in his eyes, he looked at her. Zayna matched his gaze while her eyes were moist.

"Ayna, yeh-yeh sach hai?"

He questioned her softly, zayna nodded with a smile and tears present in her eyes.

"You're pregnant?"

He again questioned her, Zayna smiled at him, he wasn't able to believe it, as the file was pregnancy confirmation reports.

"Yes Aahil, yeh sach, hai. I'm pregnant, we're going to be a mother and father."

She said wiping his tears, Aahil quickly hugged her, an unknown emotion grabbed him, he was beyond happy.

Zayna separated him from herself, and took that box and took out a picture of her ultrasound and gave it to him. Aahil smiled between his tears.

He held that pic in his hand, tears fell down from his eyes, it was of nothing but happiness

He held that pic in his hand, tears fell down from his eyes, it was of nothing but happiness. He was feeling an unknown emotion, he is gonna be a father and that thought made him overwhelmed. Aahil looked at zayna and pulled her in a side hug and kissed her hairs.

"This is the best birthday I have ever gotten. Thank You so much Meri Jaan for this precious gift."

He said looking in Zayna's eyes, she looked at him with a smile plastered on her face. They both looked at that ultrasound again and smiled looking at it.