𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

Be gentle,
Every heart hides many would
that never bleed.

W A J D A N

He looked at the woman who was busy doing her work, she was making some designs for her new boutique collection. He gazed at her and smiled. She felt his gaze on her and looked up to match his gaze and raised his eyebrows. He moved towards her and sat beside her. He observed her, she was wearing a light pink suit. Which was making her look ethereal.

"You look like a dream, jaan."

He compliments her, she blushed and looking in his eyes, he chuckles, 2 years of their marriage and still his compliments had a power to make her blush. He looks at her, she looks perfect.

"Wajdan?!"

She slowly mumbles resting her head on his shoulder, Wajdan closes his eyes and breathes out.

"Hmm?"

He mutters slowly, opening his eyes, he looks at her who was in deep thoughts.

"Jaana, what are you thinking?"

He questioned her, she looked at him and came back to her senses.

"I think we should plan a baby, again?"

She slowly said, scared of his reaction, wajdan's mind became numb, he felt his throat getting dry. She looked at him, his eyes were tearing.

"I'm sorry aaezah, i couldn't save our child, because of my one stupidity you suffered this much."

He said looking in her eyes, she nodded in no with tears in her eyes and raised her hands up to wipe his tears.

"No Wajdan, we suffered together in all this. Aur jo bhi hua usme Allah ki koi na koi behtaryi zarur hogi. Aapki usme koi galti nhi thi."

She said and hugs him, Wajdan took a shaky breath and reprocriates the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and gently caressed her back.

She looked up at his face and gulped, she needed him, his dark gaze made her shiver. She slowly cupped his cheeks and moved her face close to him and placed her lips on his. He was frozen by her sudden gesture, but he slowly kissed her back and gradually that kiss turned into a passionate one.

He understood she needed as much as he needs her, so he broke the kiss and leaned closer to, he was doing sweet torture on her collar bone. He looked up and joined his forehead with hers. She smiles at him, he picks her in his arms, while she leaned closer to his face and again took his lips in a kiss. He chuckles seeing her obsession with him. He quickly reprocriates the kiss, they were kissing each other deeply, madly, insanely but that was filled with love and desires of being in each other's arms forever.

He made her lay on the bed and switched off the lights, he kissed her forehead lovingly, the night was filled with love, desires, in every sense he marked her as his.

They knew that it was the right time, right person and maybe this was the planning of fate.
.
.
.
Z A Y N A

She was settling up the almira, when her gaze went on a file, she picked up that file, it was her medical reports.

Aahil must keep these files here.

She thought.

She turned its pages, she stopped at a particular page and read it. Her mind stopped working, tears threatened to fall from her eyes, she was not able to breathe. The environment was suffocating her.

And all of a sudden she felt the world drained everything, she had.

She tried to breathe again, but couldn't, her body became numb.

Aahil came back from the balcony after attending some call with one of his friends, he was shocked to see her state. He quickly moved towards her and looked at her teary eyes. He was confused, why is she crying?

"Ayna, why are you cryi-"

His words died in his throat when his gaze fell on the file which was in her hands. He looked at her.

"Ayna?"

He softly called out her name, she looked at his face with her teary gaze, his heart clenched seeing her like this.

"Why did you hide this from me, Mir?"

She whispers, he could sense pain in her voice, he didn't know what answer he should give to her.

"I don't want to hurt you."

He replied slowly moving closer to her but she moved back and looked at home with her painful eyes.

"And now it has hurted me more, why Mir? Why didn't you tell me before?"

She said looking at him.

"Again, you hid the things from me again? This was my right to know? And you snatched it from me."

She whispers, Aahil knew that she was not in her proper senses now, he held her hand and pulled her in a hug. She cried, cried, until her throat became numb. She was beyond hurt.

"Why me always, Mir, why? Doesn't it deserve a happy life? Why didn't you tell me that in that accident I lost a large amount of blood, because of that I had very less chances of becoming a mother?"

She said, her heart ached at the thought of not becoming a mother. She loved children always, she knew that children are the blessings from Allah (swt).

"Ayna, why are you saying that? Still there are some chances of yours becoming a mother and maybe Allah (swt) would listen to our prayers and bless us with a child, think positively."

He gently said, caressing her back, a sob escaped from her mouth, she closed her eyes to control her tears.

"And what if I didn't become a mother ever?"

She asked him to look at her. He looked up at her face. He stayed silent for a few minutes, no matter what happens he can't lose her. He loves her more than anything in this world.

"Then we will adopt a child."

He replied, making the tears fall from her eyes which she was controlling for so long. His answer soothes her, she cried in his arms.

"Kuch bhi ho jaye ayna, I won't leave you at any phase of your life, I will always stand up with you in every difficulty of your life. Mujhe na tumse zyada chaiye na tumse Kam bas tum chaiye."

He confessed wiping her tears, his firm voice made her believe he meant every word he said.

They were the lights of each other's lives without each other; their life is dull, incomplete.

****
Assalamualaikum Readers-
Well an update for the
Ones who always appreciates me.

Khayr, I was not in a mood
to update the chapter,
But it would be wrong with those who always made me bewildered
by their heartfelt reviews.

i request my SILENT READERS
to please vote and comment.

Your author!