𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Let's spent our precious
moments together.

A A H I L :-,

After 6 months -

These 6 months were no more than a bliss for all of them, up and down came but they came over it together. Zayna was 6 months pregnant and her mood swings were worse than anything and Aahil being a perfect husband was fulfilling her each and every demand.

Sometimes she wants ice cream, pizza, or a burger at midnight or the other times she won't eat anything or if she eats it then she would vomit out those things.

"Mir?"

Zayna said softly looking at him, as she was resting in his arms, Aahil gently stroked her hairs.

"Jee kahiye, jaan e Mir."

He said, the sentence made her skin go all red, she giggled shyly and buried her face in his chest and hugged him more tightly.

"I love you."

She said, Aahil chuckled at her mood swings. A few days ago she was saying that she hated him and was crying continuously but he didn't mind it at all, as he had read pregnancy books and gotta know that pregnant women had the worst mood swings, and he was seeing it all.

"I love you too, meri jaan."

He said kissing her hair, Zayna smiled shyly and pecked his lips. This time was not enough than a fairytale, they were living their fairytale life happily, the life they never thought they would ever live.

****

After 3 Months,

Aahil was standing outside the ot with the rest of the family as it was the time for Zayna's delivery, his heart was beating loudly. Arsalan sultan came towards him and patted his shoulder in order to assure him.

As their attention drew towards the ot as they heard the sound of the door opening. The lady doctor came out from the ot with the baby in his hand. She moved towards Aahil and smiled at him.

"Congratulations, beta hua hai."

She said handing over the baby to Aahil, he stared at the little creature who was unaware of the hearts he had captured. For the first time in ages, Aahil felt himself beaming in happiness oh so huge. He kissed the forehead of the tiny thing in his arms. He looked at his eyes, which were mystical like his eyes. His small fingers looked so fragile as he feared that it might break if someone held it tightly. A lone tear of happiness escaped from his eyes.

Aahil looked at Arsalan, a silent conversation was done through eyes, and handed over his son to his father. He watched silently as Arsalan recited the adhan and iqamah in the newborn baby's ear. The cries that were echoing in a hallway came to halt and a serene look took over that doll-like human face.

He left the newborn in his parents' care and quickly made his way where his wife was resting after battling giving birth to another life. A life that knew the purpose of living his and hers.

Zayna had closed her eyes, her body ache like no other, as she tried not to wince over the little movement she made. Her throat hurts from the painful yells and whimpers that she had voiced in the last few hours.Her lips felt numb while her back almost felt like it had a fracture.

"Ay-Ayna?"

The teary whisper that etched in her soul made her smile. She slowly opened her tired eyes as Aahil sat on the chair beside her bed. His eyes overflowed with tears as he clutched her palms in his, kissing it ever so softly as if it might break.

"Shukriya meri jaan."

He said, kissing the crown of her hand and caressing her hairs. She smiled between her tears, her eyes glimmered like a summery bright sun as she closed her eyes and felt a tear falling from her eye. She knew it was nothing but happiness.

Zohra entered the room, after a few minutes alongside the others. Zayna's eyes laid on her son hanging in Zohra's arms, she smiled between tears when Zohra gently placed her son in her arms. The latter could feel his nerves picking up soon, the emotions were the same as Aahil's. The peace was broken by their siblings arguing with each other.

"Haris side hatt, phele mei dekhunga apne bhanje urf bhatije ko."

Asher said moving forward to take the baby in his arms but stopped while listening to haris words.

"Excuse me? More than you, I've the right to see him first as I'm Aahil bhai's favorite brother."

Haris said proudly and stepped further but was sheriked by Ashinoor's voice.

"Side hato bandaro, I'm the only khala here, mei dekhungi phele apne bhanje ko."

She glaring at both of them, they both pouted when she said them 'bandar'.

"Chup ho jao tum teeno mei dekhungi phele, as I'm older than you all."

Faaezah said playing the elder sister card made three of them whining at her.

"Chup ho jao tum sab warna hospital ke bahar utha kar phenk dunga."

Arsalan's stern voice made all of them zipped their mouths. Wajdan moved towards the baby as he took it in his arms, it felt like nostalgia, his baby sister is mother now. He kissed the baby's hands, and looked at zayna with a smile.

They were shrieked by the sayan's Voice, Faaezah and Wajdan's, who peeked into his mamu and mami to see the baby. Zayna and Aahil looked at him with a smile as Aahil took him in his arms and made him look at his baby brother. Sayan cutely giggles seeing his brother. They all smile seeing them.

Only if they knew these two boys are going to be the bestfriends.

"Aapne koi naam socha?"

Nayab asked her, zayna appi and Aahil bhai, they smiled at her and looked at each other and smiled, as Aahil took a baby in his arms and moved towards arsalan sahab gesturing to him to keep their baby's name.

Arsalan Sahab looked at both of them who nodded their heads in assurance. He took the baby in his arms and looked at him with a smile before announcing his name.

"Arzam Aahil Sultan."

And that's all when they heard the hooting of their siblings. As Arsalan Sahab gently placed Arzam back in Aahil's arms. He moved back towards Zayna's bed. They both looked at each other with a smile and kissed their baby's forehead.

***
Assalamualaikum Readers-
How was the chapter?
Well I would update next chapter if you'll comment and vote on this one.

Choice is yours.

Your author!