Chapter Two

"You're an idiot," I say, walking into the school. 

"You're ev- Jason!!" Kai stops mid-sentence to call out his boyfriend's name and rush into his arms. I frown and sigh, pulling my hood up as I continue by as they kiss. Gross, public displays of affection from the two most affectionate jocks on the basketball team. I can't deny, though, I feel a twinge of jealousy as I look at the two of them. Sighing, I keep walking to my first class of the day: AP Chemistry.

"Hey, it's Zachary, right?" A blonde-haired boy comes up to me.

"Zac." I mutter, slightly glaring at this boy.

"Oh, sorry. So, Zac, my name's Uriah. I'm in your Chemistry class." He begins."And I was thinking-"

"If you make a chemistry joke, I am going to punch you." I threaten, stopping him before he can utter the joke. The blonde quiets down, just looking at me. "Stop staring."

"Damn, you are a grouchy fella, aren't you?" 

"Damn, you don't have a life, do you?" 

He looks at me, offended and shocked. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Go away. And don't talk to me like I'm a dog. I'll beat your ass up." I glare at Uriah, inviting him to leave. Perhaps never talk to me again. "Now, go away. I don't feel like talking to you, or anyone for that matter." I turn away from him and begin to walk to my seat in the back of AP Chemistry, ignoring the offended way he looks at me. No offense to him- Actually, what am I saying, yes offense to him, I don't like him. He seems like a player and I know he was about to make a cheesy joke. Plus, I could've sworn I'd seen him kiss two people in the same day. Granted, could be poly relationship, but right now, I could really care less. 

As class starts, all I could think about was the pang of jealousy I had felt seeing Kai kiss Jason. I had seen them kiss a million times before, so why did it only just now effect me? If even. Why was I effected? Was I effected? Maybe I just thought I was. Maybe that wasn't jealousy. Or maybe I was jealous that they had a relationship, and I didn't. No, that can't be why. I hate people. They kind of disgust me. So why? I would have to think on that.

A/N

Ooh, looks like someone's jealous and in denial. Hehe. This chapter took me so little time...and I did it while I was sleep deprived. Don't judge me.  And yeah, I know this chapter is kinda short (only 400 words) but I just wanted to have a short and sweet chapter. Well, more jealous than sweet...I'll make a second chapter in Kai POV don't worry.

As always, if you have any ideas, let me know in the comments, or on my profile. I will think it through and give credit if I use it. Thanks.