Chapter 3: A New Captive

When Lilac came to, she felt stinging pains in her arms and legs. She tried to sit up, but then her head started to spin and she let herself collapse again. She looked around. She seemed to be in an... amusement park? Wait. Lilac shot to her feet like a bullet, wobbly and franticly trying to gain her bearings. It looked as if she were in an amusement park. She saw a red banner with the word 'SCARLAND!'. Hm. Worth a try. "SCAR!" Lilac yelled. "Well hello there! How may I be of service?". Lilac blinked, stunned. "Am I still in a cage?". "Grian's been working on a way to get us out. He'll figure it out soon enough." Scar responded, seemingly loosing interest in the conversation. Lilac summoned her set-up and removed the glass keeping herself and Scar inside the cage. Stepping out, she closed the glass and walked down the aisles. she counted the amount of cages. 18, 19 if you count the remains of her own cage. Wait... weren't there 17 earlier. Before she was imprisoned. She walked towards the newest addition. An End setup. And inside there was a new person. They turned around.

"ISAAC!" Lilac screamed. She wasn't expecting someone she knew to be here. This was bad. Very, very bad. Unfortunately, her unprecedented shout attracted more attention than she wanted and she was dragged into her old cage, and the Elder Watcher replaced the glass. They seemed to check the code more thoroughly and then used magic to start tearing feathers off of her beautiful wings that reminded her of a clear night sky.

Scott was awakened from a nap by screams. Screams that could wake the whole universe. He had no way of escaping the wails of agony. He went to the screens that showed every trapped persons POV. There he could change it to see third person views of everybody as well. When he reached the screen, there was 2 different new point of views available. Lilac and Isaac. LILAC! Scott impulsively clicked Lilacs screen and saw a Watcher surrounded by feathers that look like the sky at night. He changed the view to third person and he saw a hideous scene.

Lilac was slumped in a corner, her wings hugging her sides. Blood matted many of her pale tan feathers. In that way she was strange, having feathers like a nightingale on her limbs excluding her wings, which were a reflection of the void and the sky at night. Tears spilled from her hazel, green and grey eyes. Her wings had missing feathers and there was membrane that was the exact same colors as the feathers that covered them. Her neck was plucked bare and various scales seemed to be missing. Her wings loomed the worst, blood spilling from random segments and many areas missing handfuls of feathers. Her ears were pushed to the back of her head and her tail was curled into a ball. Lilac seemed to be shaking uncontrollably and when the Watcher stepped closer to her she spat something at Them. It's cackling dissolved into screams and from where Scott could see, it seemed as if the deity's face was melting off. Correction: The deity's face was in fact melting off. It faded into a purplish cloud that was torn apart with a smack of Lilac's tail. Lilac then fell to the floor.

Isaac watched as Lilac fell to the floor. He timidly asked out loud if that normally happens in the possession of the Watchers. Somebody across him scoffed. "Nah, but the normal changed when Lilac came along. I'm Cleo, and I'm going to assume that you are Isaac?" "Yeah, I'm er... he/him. Err..." Isaac looked around him nervously. "What are your pronouns?" "She/Her." Came the answer. How did the Watchers and Listeners know he liked his homeland? The endstone crunched under his feet. He tried his teleporting abilities. All that happened was that he received a sad little 'vwhomp'. A different person then went "Your powers won't work here Isaac. I'm also an Enderman Hybrid and I also got the same results as you did. Etho, he/him." Oh, there are more people. Isaac looked around nervously, always wondering as to why. Why did he sign that paper? Suddenly a raspy voice behind him went, "You shouldn't be here."