Panic! There's a Disco?

I couldn't help myself. Sorry. Imma just go now. Yeah, bye!

Lilac POV

She woke up terrified. The phantom pains of the teeth were terrible. She shot up, trying to use her wings to get off of the ground. Scar was on the floor, his eyes wide and pained, his knuckles white because of his tight grip on the bedrock.

Lilac's tail lashed. "⋮∷⋮ᓭ?!" (Iris?!) She called. Lilac raised her hand, trying to access her other half. The Backrooms. It was her, and she was It. Neither could live if the other died. Neither could exist without the other existing beside them.

She felt lacking, without being able to access her other half.

Lilac? I can hear you, but the Backrooms are being finnicky, and I can't reach you. You OK? Iris mind-spoke. I can hear you too. The Watchers and Listeners are playing games with me and 18 other people. 19, if you count the one not in the game. Lilac replies.

Lilac moved, looking around. She winced, and fell back down when the phantom pains aggravated.

"Come on Lilac, let's go back to the base." Pearl says. "We can celebrate something... There must be something to cheer us all up." Isaac continues, ever the optimist. Lilac freezes, and grips onto Scar.

"Come on Scar."

Suddenly the hug turned painful, with the death grip Scar gave Lilac.

Her eyes went over the decaying flesh on her arms, the result of magic draining.

When BigB tried to separate the two panicked people hugging, Scar got up and pillared upwards, still clinging onto Lilac.

"Trauma." Isaac said. "They're both scared of the ground because of... The Great Hunger."

"Makes sense, they were eaten alive." "Well, I think they eat magic, Lilac started disintegrating. That only happens when magic is drained from a Reflecting Elemental Dragon." "How do you know this?" "I... actually can't remember. That's odd."

Lilac focused on the height they were at. Reminding herself that those things can't steal her if she's not on the ground. They can't reach her up here.

She stood up, and made the platform bigger, and started adding walls. Turning it into a home.

Someone came up through a hole she left on the floor of the half-built house.

"We can have a housewarming party! We can all stay here, and then you two don't have to go on the ground." Isaac said excitedly. He was precious. Hmm... Falling out of love might be harder than Lilac thought.

"Yep. We can do that. Just no ground please." Scar replied, his voice hoarse. Isaac went up to Lilac. You OK? You haven't talked at all. He mind-spoke, kissing her cheek. I'll be fine, just getting over the death. Lilac replied, using her mind-speak. I miss Iris and the Backrooms. I know. "Will you sleep with me please. I want to just cuddle for a bit." Lilac whispered into Isaac's ear. 

"Ok Princess."

Oh Knowledge was he precious.

Lilac finished the house and called Isaac and Pearl.

"I'm done! When are the others coming?"

"Tonight. If they want to. After all, there are two Yellows here. If anything goes wrong, you guys might go on a killing spree."

Lilac smiled. Knowing her, she'd be Red by midnight.

Scar POV

Scar was sitting on his bed petting Jellie. He had heard the others talking. 

"I hope the others come. It'll be fun, having everyone together peacefully, before everything goes wrong. I might be an unhinged Red, Grian an unhinged Green, but we could all talk and mingle without a very probable death. It'll be nicer than the cages." Scar told his cat.

The cat looked at his citrine eyes and tilted her head. Jellie purred and rubbed her head on his hand. She jumped of his bed and walked out of the door.

Scar flopped onto his pillow. He smiled. Grian couldn't run away again. Does he want to? Is he just here to use Scar?

Scar got up. He didn't want this negativity in his mindset. Maybe he could hang with Isaac. The Enderman's nice. Yes, Scar would do that. No pessimistic thoughts here!

Lilac POV

_-_-_Time Skip_-_-_

She sat down on her bed. Joel was being an idiot. Nothing he said was true. Right? Lilac sighed for what felt like the 23rd time that night. She flopped onto her bed.

She felt the silver blade in her neck before she could blink.

TheDragonLynxi was slain by SmallishBeans

Lilac jumped up before they could finish her. She heard they're footsteps behind the thumps her paws were making.

She kept running. She didn't look back.

She knew Joel and Lizzie were behind her.

She ran to her Ender Chest, and grabbed her enchanted diamond gear before the pair could kill her once again.

She turned, and embraced the Red disease.

SmallishBeans was slain by TheDragonLynxi using Sword of Dawn

LDShadowLady was slain by TheDragonLynxi using Sword of Dawn

Lilac panted, the blood on her hands turning a few shades brighter. The spikes on her jaw flared. She looked up, seeing Isaac looking at her.

He stepped forward tentatively.

Lilac embraced him and started sobbing into his shoulder.

Both of their Comunicuffs  vibrated with confused messages. They ignored it.

Isaac brought Lilac back into the Sky-House. All the guests seemed to have run back to wherever they came from.

The residents of the Sky-House want to bed.

The party was a disaster.