The Great WHAT NOW?

OK guys, I'm back and feeling much better. Turns out I'm too old to apply to that academy and I feel much better. Anyways, let's dive back into the story!

Lilac sat there, floating, and looked at Xelqua.

"I'd like a new body please. You can make me one, right?" He asked.

"Yes, just don't ruin Grian's life till then. I'll be done in a couple of hours." She tells the Watcher. "Ok, don't get killed. I don't want you to lose all the progress." The monster replies. He turns around, and Lilac wakes up on a cold, hard bedrock floor.

She breathed in, calming her nerves. The thing is, she lied. 

She didn't need a couple hours to make something out of code. 

She would need a couple hours to protect her friends from memory blockage. But, if the Being was correct, she could just wish for that.

Lilac felt her Backrooms watch on her wrist.

Her eyes widened.

Xelqua was serious.

He'd let her have her Void-Cuff back.

She shot up.

She stared at her Void-Cuff, afraid to move. Scared, that if she moved, it would disappear.

"Lilac?" Pearl asked her.

Lilac didn't respond. She just stared at the Void-Cuff, wide-eyed. 

Her breathing was shallow. 

Her hand shakily touched the Cuff. 

When it didn't dissolve into oblivion, she smiled. And she opened a screen, and started typing lines of code. She pressed a button on a clip that appeared in her hair. Her fingers moved at an inhuman pace, her feathers puffed up in excitement. 

_-_-_Pearl POV_-_-_

Pearl looked at Isaac confused, and the Enderman hybrid just looked at her and shrugged at the Mothling Elf.

"Lilac?" Pearl asked her again. "We've got to go to our base. Get off of whatever that watch is." Then suddenly she felt a writhing pain in her back.

Pearl fell to her knees, fingers gripping the cracks in the unforgiving rock. 

When the pain subsided, Pearl felt the familiar feeling of her wings.

Her eyes widened.

They were back.

The wings that something erased had been brought back.

The Mothling Elf looked up.

Isaac was looking at her shocked.

And Lilac was... Grinning?

"YES! IT WORKED!" Lilac whisper yelled. She victory punched the air and jumped.

"Did-did you bring my wings back?" Pearl asked, stuttering.

"Yup! I'll show those stuck up gods. They don't stand a chance." Lilac responds, head high. 

When the being opens her eyes they were red. 

"Argh! You're eyes! Why? You aren't Red yet!" Pearl yells, backing away, scrambling to get up.

Lilac looks at her confused, the glow changing from red to lime green. "What'd you mean?"

Isaac however starts walking away. "That happens whenever she feels angry or murderous. It hasn't been happening lately because... Because what? What was I saying?"