Tick Tock goes the Clock

_-_-_Lilac POV_-_-_

Lilac woke up to a constant ticking sound. She sat up, looking for the source, but noticed how there weren't any clocks in the room after a few minutes. She left the room, and went onto a bridge that led to the Flower Ranchers base.

She smiled upon remembering the group name. A perfect mix between Third and Double Life. Scott must love Jimmy very much. Lilac continued walking, and was abruptly stopped by what felt like a string tightening around her wrist.

Oh. Right.

She couldn't be more than thirty blocks away from her team.

Lilac looked back out into the horizon, and sighed, before turning around to give Xelqua his promised body.

"Xelqua, I've done what you've asked. Can I keep my Void-Watch as payment?"

"I'd let you, but that would be a bit unfair, wouldn't it? You can have it back after the games, I promise."

Lilac sighed, knowing that Xelqua wouldn't break his word to her, but only because of the magic surrounding her. No one whom she'd helped could break their promises. If they intended to, they wouldn't be able to promise at all.

She swiped up on an invisible screen, and code seemed to jump out of the border, and rearrange into the body she created.

Lilac smiled, looking at the creation.

It was the thing that gave her the most joy.

Lilac had based it off of Void-walkers. The star-stuff looked perfect for the Watcher, being purple with slight swirls of green going through it.

It was held up by Moros' magic, and she was not going to question how his powers still worked, when hers were in a constant deactivated mode.

The white cloak contrasted nicely with the star-stuff.

Xelqua walked towards it, Grians' black eyes beaming. "Good. I will be off shortly, leaving you mortals to it."

"Unfortunately Xelqua, I am not a mortal. It seems as if you forgot." Lilac replied, monotonous.

Xelqua looked at her, and Lilac stared back, defiant. Xelqua chuckled. "⋮'ꖎꖎ ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ʖᒷ, Apprentice." Lilac snarled at the Watcher. He hummed and disappeared in reply.

Grian looked at her, and back at the dissipating mist that was where Xelqua stood. "Don't worry Grian, I'll kill the beast when we get out of this hellhole." Lilac told the parrot, whose wings had changed from the purples of the Watchers to the vibrant primary colors of a Brazilian Macaw.

Lilac could still hear the silent ticking. She wondered if it was a count-down to the Players doom.

She dismissed the thought, and looked out to the rising sun, and started tapping her foot in sync with the clock.

Tick.

Tock.

Goes the clock.

To something strange and odd.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.