Chapter 6: Fishing

TheDragonLynxi was killed by SmallishBeans

Lilac was mad. Actually, no, mad was an understatement. Her purple and green magic swirled around her arm, branching off into a sort of tree. Her eyes were glowing a dark green, swirling with red.

"Lilac?" Isaac questioned nervously. The woman started screaming curses in Enderian. Her voice entering the pitch that humans cannot detect. 

Isaac understood what she was saying. He could hear every pitch, every frequency. He was surprised that her voice hadn't attracted his mob-kin yet.

GET HIM! KILL HIM. LISTEN TO ME. ENDERMAN! CAPTURE THE PLAYER WITH MY BLOOD ON HIS SWORD! BRING HIM TO ME! Lilac was screaming. 

She knew who she was addressing. 

The Endermen. The Ender Dragons' servants. 

Well, not really servants. 

The Ender Dragons protect the End, and keep the Endermen safe. In return, whenever the Ender Dragons ask something from the Endermen, they comply with the Dragons orders.

Joel was running. After he cured himself from the relentless ticking, Endermen started to show up, screaming. They were only after the Goblin, it seemed.

SmallishBeans was slain by Endermen

Pearl was terrified. Lilac seemed to have calmed down, but she also managed to get the Endermen to kill Joel. "Umm... Let's go to our base?" Pearl said, but it sounded more like a question. 

She was hesitant, but, of course she would be! 

A random stranger decided to help them when they were inside the cages, and when they enter another death game, they reveal that they are the most powerful person in the game! 

"OK." Lilac agreed, snapping Pearl out of her thoughts.

And off they headed, unknowing of whatever danger was following them.

TIME SKIP

LILAC POV

The trio - who had decided to call themselves The Hunters, because with Lilac's luck she would end up the first Red - were walking back through the forest, Lilac being more careful than the other two. 

After all, she had lost her first life, leaving her on 4, and people were not hesitant to kill, Joel just proved that. 

She also had this feeling, that would not go away, that something is coming for her blood, and for her magic.

They had just entered a clearing in the oak forest when Lilac heard something rustling in the bushes behind her.

She whipped around, lowering into a protective stance.

"Did you guys hear that?" She asked, eyes scanning the underbrush.

"No??? Should we have?" Isaac replied, worry in his eyes.

A twig snapped on the opposite side that Lilac was facing.

"OK, WE DEFINETELY HEARD THAT!" Pearl exclaimed, slightly panicking.

Lilac turned around, slightly opening her mouth, letting whatever creature that was' scent in her mouth.

Bdubs. And Impulse.

"It's Bdubs and Impulse. But, if they are here, where's Etho?" Lilac questioned.

Pearl turned around, eyes widening when she saw a cobblestone tower.

"Guys..." She said, or more like whispered, her voice was really quiet.

Suddenly, a fishing wire dropped down, and wrapped around Lilac. She looked at her teammates, eyes wide and her pupils slits. The glow was dark green, reflecting that she has 4 lives.

But not for long.

She was pulled into the air and a searing pain went through her back as an axe landed the killing blow.

She fell to the floor before the world went black.

When she woke up, she was greeted with Xelqua.