Prologue

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

...

...

...

...

Pilot: "We almost there...." He said and then there was a helicopter was flying to somewhere else and make there was an location place that the soldiers need to go right now and then there are 7 soldiers who are inside the chopper by themselves.

Leader: "Alright, listen up!" He shout out to them and make the 7 soldiers who turn their heads to look and except one soldier who was sat there and he was holding the watch time and take a look at it and make him was cracking his neck and he was the best soldier who fighting for his own country and mankind too. Then this young man who had a black hair and he wore soldier's helmet on and make the young man prepare for himself to getting a war on right away and then this young man had a name and he is....(Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N): "..."

Leader: "Our mission is to secure the crash site where the terrorist get their hands on it and no matter what we do but we must defend our situation at the crash site. Don't let them tried to the crash site! Isn't that clear?!?" He shout out to them and make them shout out 'Yes'

Leader: "Good, we need one person alive! She was a hostage for the terrorist who keeping her there and her name is...Dr. Kyra Mirco and she was been missing for 5 months ago and the terrorist keeping her there for using some kind of science. The terrorist leader must killed or capture now...we need to finish this mission before these scumbags are going to set more war in this world!!!! ARE YOU READY!!?!?" He shout out at them

Soldiers: "Sir, Yes Sir!" They both shout out and response to him and then the leader was smile up and they both heard the sound of alarm ringing from the airplane and then the leader told them to get up and prepare for moving out right away. Then (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he was grab his submachine gun and his pistol gun with him that he is going to fighting at these terrorists by himself and his other friends.

 Then (Y/N) was got up from the ground and he was grab his submachine gun and his pistol gun with him that he is going to fighting at these terrorists by himself and his other friends