Chapter 3: Meet Dr. Wu/The Lab

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

That same evening (Y/N) is sitting in one of group areas, when Brooklynn passes by him, headed to her room.

(Y/N): "So, what'd the executioner say?" (Y/N) asks chuckling.

Brooklynn: "They let me off easy, since I only came along to shoot a video. Being famous has its perks." She tells (Y/N), flopping down next to him on the couch exhausted.

Brooklynn: "So, what are you doing here in the dark?" she asks, motioning to the turned off lights.

(Y/N): "I didn't want to risk waking the others." (Y/N) replies with a shrug.

Brooklynn: "Hmm, I got you all wrong don't I? I thought you don't like anyone, but you just have a hard time showing others that you care." She asks amused.

(Y/N): "I don't know. That's for you to decide." (Y/N) says honestly, shrugging his shoulders.

Brooklynn: "Wow look at that. Are you some kind of acrobat?" Brooklynn then asks, looking at her phone.

(Y/N): "No, why?" (Y/N) asks confused.

Brooklynn: "Looks like Kenji hit record when he was crawling away and dropped my phone, it caught you jumping over that raptor and hitting it with that dart." She says impressed.

(Y/N): "Instincts." (Y/N) tells her with a shrug.

That (Y/N) with his word sound kindle badass with rightful voice.

Also Brooklynn giggle.

Brooklynn: "Some kind of instincts you got. My only instinct is to try everything possible to make people like me." Brooklynn tells him slightly embarrassed.

(Y/N): "At least people do like you." (Y/N) jokes, patting her shoulder.

Brooklynn: "Well, I should head to bed, goodnight hero." She says getting up from the couch.

(Y/N): "Night...princess." (Y/N) says, having tried to come up with a nickname as a comeback.

Brooklynn: "Really? That's all you got? Roxie is right, you don't know how to talk with people." Brooklynn says teasingly, while walking to her and the other girl's room.

Next Morning Later.

Roxie: "Enjoy cleaning this up, boys. We're going to the Genetics Lab." Roxie says, throwing Darius and Kenji some shovels while they stand in front of an enormous pile of dung. The two boys managed to convince the two counselors that they are equally to blame for the incident the previous night so that none of them had to be send home.

Roxie then gets back on the jeep with the rest of the group, while Brooklynn, Ben and Sammy all hold their noses closed from the smell.

Brooklynn: "When are we going to see more cool stuff?" Brooklynn read comment annoyed, since her message board went wile after (Y/N)'s rescue scene from last night and they are demanding more action-packed updates.

Sammy: "So, what's your next video? Maybe there are baby dino eggs in the lab. After all everyone loves a baby video." Sammy asks Brooklynn excited, while they are driving to the lab.

Brooklynn: "Whatever it is, it has to be cool." Brooklynn says, glancing at (Y/N), who is staring off into the clear sky before she turns her attention back to her phone.

Ben hums happily, while basically lubing himself up with sanitizer.

Ben: "It's sanitizer, who knows what creepy dino goop is at that lab?" Ben tells Yasmina, who was staring at him with wonder.