Chapter 4: Teamwork Make Dream

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

The following day is spend relatively normal, the group observe the feeding time of some Dinosaurs and are lead through a sort of museum displaying the various species they hatched in Jurassic World.

That evening the group votes for staying out on the balcony, sitting around a campfire and telling scary stories. Well all of the teens, except (Y/N) and Yasmina. The young athlete is standing at the railing, drawing something in a pad when she gets woken out of her zone with a slight yank, when (Y/N) sits down on the railing she was leaning on and drawing only a couple of feet away.

(Y/N): "Here. I thought it might be of use to you." (Y/N) says, setting down a digital camera within her arms reach.

Yasmina: "I thought Ms. Popular was the only one with gadgets?" Yasmina says surprised.

(Y/N): "I don't count." (Y/N) replies with a amused wink, unsettling the girl who takes the camera and turns her upper body away from him, looking at some of the photographs, showing various dinosaurs and the other things around the park.

Yasmina: "Is this what you've been doing the past two weeks?" She asks, only turning her head to face (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Amongst the other things, yeah." (Y/N) nods with a shrug of his shoulders.

He then takes out his gun from his holster on his lower back, scaring Yasmina, who stiffens at the sight of the weapon.

(Y/N): "Oh relax. I'm only going to clean over here." (Y/N) laughs quietly, seeing her freeze up.

(Y/N): "Do you really think if I was a psychopathic murderer, I'd shot the prettiest girl on the Isle instead of the loud-mouthed rich boy?" (Y/N) asks jokingly, causing her to blush and takes a step away from him, uncomfortable now that he complemented her looks, something she's not unfamiliar with, but she never heard it sounding so genuine and without ulterior motives.

(Y/N): "Sorry, that probably a bit unprofessional on my part. Here, you're going to need it in a minute." (Y/N) apologizes in a calming tone, setting down his jacket on the railing next to her before wordlessly heading into the house.

Yasmina: "What was that about?" Yasmina asks herself quietly, looking at the jacket for a second, before turning her attention back to the camera and the many things she can draw with the pictures in it.

Yasmina: "I guess, he might not be as bad as he comes across." Yasmina says, when she sees a picture where a hand is patting a feeding dinosaur and a few pictures of their group having gun on their outings, like a whole bunch of her, Ben and Brooklynn standing at the incubator, petting Bumpy.