Chapter 1: Welcome to Isla Nublar

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Sleeping*" He was sleeping and he was listening the music by himself and make him was resting right there and chilling little bit and he was listening the music for he was sleeping and he was sleeping right there and chilling little bit because he was heading to the Isla Nublar because this is for camp for (Y/N) and the other kids.

Pilot: "Hey, kid." He said to him.

(Y/N): "...."

Pilot: "HEY!" He shout out and make him was surprise and opened his eyes out and make him turn his head to look at the pilot and he said.

Pilot: "We're here right now." He said to (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) is take a look outside of the window and he saw the island...and here it is the Isla Nublar for what (Y/N) really find out at it. The island was there and make (Y/N) was remembered about the book for what Dr. Ian Malcom said about there was 10 islands.

 Ian Malcom said about there was 10 islands

Isla Nublar.

Isla Nublar is a volcanic island located 120 miles west of Costa Rica, and 87 miles east of the Las Cinco Muertes archipelago. The island was the site of both the original Jurassic Park and its second incarnation—Jurassic World.

Isla Nublar was the site of the original Jurassic Park and the resultant 1993 Isla Nublar incident, as well as Jurassic World theme park, and the following 2015 Isla Nublar incident.

Its name means 'clouded island'.

The island is remote, being 120 miles off the west coast of Costa Rica. Its surface area is 22 square miles. The many mountain ridges create a variety of ecological niches.

Under the leadership of billionaire John Hammond, InGen began development of Jurassic Park, where resurrected dinosaurs would be displayed to the public. Prior to the opening of the park, in an act of corporate espionage, a rival genetics company sought out disaffected park worker Denis Nedry to upload a virus into Jurassic Park's security system and steal the dinosaur embryos stored on the island. Nedry's plan was later set into motion, and by disabling the electrified fencing, many of the island's dinosaurs broke free from their enclosures, resulting in numerous deaths and the abandonment of the island to the dinosaurs. In the aftermath, the events on Isla Nublar were successfully covered up by InGen. A year after the incident, clean-up teams were sent to the island to bring it under control.

When (Y/N) was finally got there and finally made it to the Isla Nublar and he was finally remembered about this place like his own father who was a scientist and working along with the billionaire Dr. Hammond. This man who dreaming about the dinosaur and creating these creatures brought back alive by himself and (Y/N) was finally glad to be here.