Chapter 9: Flying with Rathalos

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Brooklyn: "(Y/N)! Care you tell me about what was this creature back there?" She asked (Y/N) and make him with the other campers who were sat down on the couch chairs by themselves and they both were seem to be chilling right now. Then (Y/N) with the campers who are sat there and then (Y/N) was got many campers asking (Y/N) with these questions about these monsters for what they want to know.

(Y/N): "Well, that thing for what you saw back there it is a Nargacuga." He said to them.

Campers: "Narcagu-What now?" They both asked (Y/N) and make him said.

(Y/N): "Narcaguca." He said to them with correcting more words and then Darius asked (Y/N).

Darius: "Wait, how many monsters that you have right now? I need to know why are there is different species and types?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I have 9 of them and there is a lot of powers from these monsters that I have an element." He said to Darius.

Gray: "Whoa, that thing ummm....Narcaguca is definitely faster and it was faster than anything moves for what we both just saw, (Y/N)! That thing is fastest than a cheetah and raptor!" He said to (Y/N) and then he was chuckle little bit and then he told them about Narcaguca was the one of the most dangerous monster that need to be careful about this creature who was stalking at the enemies.

(Y/N): "You guys need to be careful about this creature...this creature living in the darkness and it will stalking at you for what you were doing....alright...let me explaining to you both about this Narcacuga." He said to them and showing the picture of Narcaguca by himself.

(Y/N): "It has black scales, black fur and nightmarish red eyes, giving it the look and style of a predatory black panther

(Y/N): "It has black scales, black fur and nightmarish red eyes, giving it the look and style of a predatory black panther. Its dark, feral appearance suggests that it may mainly be a nocturnal predator. This wyvern has been sighted within the Great Forest at both night and daytime, the Jungle, and also the Old Swamp. When it's in Rage Mode, its eyes glow bright red and leave a trail of reddish lines when Nargacuga moves. Also, its tail erects large spikes which can be flung and linked up with its attacks for devastating hits. Their vertebrae and tail muscles are extremely flexible, making the tail of Nargacuga also prehensile. Its tail is also its most powerful weapon. The scales at the end of the tail can also be shaken to produce rattling sounds similar to that of a rattlesnake."

Campers: "Whoa...." They both said in surprise and then Kenji asked (Y/N).

Kenji: "So what does it do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you mean, Kenji?" He asked him.

Sammy: "He asking you about what it is ability?" She asked (Y/N) and make him thinking nad he said to them with an answer

(Y/N): "Nargacuga has the ability to attack with almost every part of its body, mainly its bladed wings and its spiked tail. Its head can be used for biting, similar to Tigrex. Its bladed wings are used almost for the entire battle and deal high damage. Its tail tip, which can be cut with a white bar of sharpness or above, is extremely dangerous. When in Rage Mode its tail spikes will protrude until it gets out of it (Although they will protrude when it uses tail slams and it shoots tail spikes). Nargacuga also has extremely strong muscles that let it jump long distances and tall heights at high speed." He said to them right away.