Chapter 7: Vastatosaurus Rex V.S Nargacuga

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

It was now a new morning as Dave and Roxie woke the kids as Claire Dearing who was with the counselors had made an announcement.

Claire: "Hello, Campers! My name is Claire Dearing, or you can call me Ms. Dearing. As you can probably tell, today I have an announcement to make. You all will joined with my sister's kids, Zach & Gray Mitchell. Please don't give them a hard time, as their parents are dealing with divorce, so please give them the best time of their life in Camp Cretaceous. Oh, an also (Y/N), I heard that Mr. Masrani personally has asked for your assistance in our new paddock, you can find him there."

Zach & Gray Mitchell

Claire pointed at the helicopter before said as she left on her vehicle, driving away leaving (Y/N) and the kids as he tried to leave before.

Yasmina: "(Y/N), you promised~" Yasmina pouted cutely with her puppy eyes.

(Y/N): "I know...*Grabs something* Here. It's my voice recorded into one, of course from this trip, you might enjoy it, oh and this. *Grabs Cryopod* inside here, it's the contacting radio but Godzilla will come to help." (Y/N) said as he going inside the helicopter.

Masrani: "Ah young (Y/N)! It's so nice to see you"

(Y/N): "I can say the same thing, Mr. Masrani."

Masrani: "It's fine, (Y/N). just call me Masrani" (Y/N) had entered Masrani's chopper as they flied towards the Indominus paddock.

Zach: "Ahh! I see why he would choose you, I'm sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused." Zach moved away from the athletic girl as she carried the radio reporting and the knife safety for defending now upgraded pick up truck, able to house more campers.

Gray/Darius: "OMG! That's a dimorphodon!" Gray and Darius had finally met before Darius said something that will change their relationship.

Darius: "You like dinosaurs?"

Gray: "Like? Dude, I love dinosaurs. They're like my jam dude."

Darius: "That's so cool. Oh right, my name's Darius! What's yours?"

Gray: "Gray. Gray Mitchell"

Both new formed friends talked about so many things, while Zach had decided to sit with Kenji who patted his back, comforting him while Yasmina thinking in her mind as Max sitting next to Darius and Gray, as Gray had never seen a real life dinosaur, as the counselors brought them to their destination. Their destination was akin to what is Disney's Jungle Cruise Ride.

 Their destination was akin to what is Disney's Jungle Cruise Ride