Chapter 15: Big Eatie & Little Eatie's Child/Stalker

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

They were safe for now because they are in the Fleetwood Prototype thing and somehow they were in the vehicle car by (Y/N) driving right now because he's the leader also he putting some his weapons on his room on the building what he was bring some extra weapon only he had the shotgun and his pistol gun.

(Y/N): "Alright, this is lab Mobile...and also it just left here because no one else who starting the engine for now."

Darius: "Wow, sweet!"

Gray: "Okay, so there is any foods?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, and also you guys bring any dinosaurs who was hurt badly and you can treating dinosaurs health too."

Kenji: "Seriously?!"

Ben: "Cool, but Bumpy can going outside?"

(Y/N): "No, you have to put it in the Mobile Lab for now."

(Y/N) was going outside there by his walking and some reason for what he is gonna take a walk

(Y/N): "Zach, Yasmina, and Darius come with me. Also the rest of you need to staying the Mobile Lab for now before we get back to the Mobile Lab."

They are nodded at their heads for now that they were staying the Mobile Lab for now. When (Y/N) was walking with Darius, Zach, and Yasmina on the jungle that (Y/N) always bring his tactical outfit with body armor vest too and some weapons too right now they both were walking and keep walking when (Y/N) was going farther away there that he just seeing Darius was kindle fun but Zach always talking to Yasmina about...but she rejected at Zach and now she have (Y/N).

They were walking far away from here that they were walking keep walking until they heard wailing of animal was screaming right now (Y/N), Zach, Yasmina, and Darius were looking at each other right now they were walking farther keep walking farther away there until they founding something else was a baby T-Rex.

Darius: "It's a baby T-rex!"

(Y/N): "Yeah, it seems stucking the quicksand."

Darius: "We got to do something to help it."