Chapter 16: Scorpius Rex V.S Tigrex

3rd POV:

At Night

Still evening (Y/N) was going alone and searching somewhere in the forest of jungle in Isla Tacano. (Y/N) keep moving right now that he's in the street divide on the way that he keep moving when he was still going keep going and then what he's in shocked seeing there is a building place that vehicles were stuck there right now but what (Y/N) was glad that he can going for now.

(Y/N): "Damn fucking raining all over at me." He said to himself and make him was walk there fast as he could and then (Y/N) will getting sick by the raining like this and then he was walking and not gonna stop. After he was walking and he heard some more footsteps going right away and make (Y/N) got his shotgun out and aiming at whatever it is but he pumping load the shotgun up and aiming whatever it is in the bushes but not so sure what he just heard. Then out of nowhere a barrel come out from the gun and the person who was revealed herself is....UMP45.

UMP45: "Well, look who it is....isn't it my own partner?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "45, glad you are here....where's the others?" He asked her.

UMP45: "Well, they both were coming right away....anyway looks like you have been through shit enough dealing with this situation." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, whatever it is....but this island had lot of dangerous in here." He said to 45 and make her nod her head and she said.

UMP45: "Yeah, I've been encountering lot of dinosaurs out there and I almost died back there." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "So, you here for the investigate like me?" He asked her.

UMP45: "Yeah, that's what we are going...and I ain't going to let my partner die by these goddamn lizards around here." She said to (Y/N) and make him smile at her and then he was pulled her into hug and kisses her in the lips. Then the two of them let go of their mouths and make them both smile each others and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, looks like we are going to do this together." He said to her and then they were walking straight to the road right away and make them both were got there right away and they both turn their heads to look all around. 

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ! I hate this place

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ! I hate this place...more like freaking ghost haunted here." He said to her and make her nod her head and then they both seeing this abandoned building of Jurassic Park that was made here. But (Y/N) with UMP45 have to keep moving right away and they both were seeing the door was breaking in half there and looks like scary as hell and then (Y/N) with 45 are stepped inside the building.

 But (Y/N) with UMP45 have to keep moving right away and they both were seeing the door was breaking in half there and looks like scary as hell and then (Y/N) with 45 are stepped inside the building