Chapter 14: Tigrex V.S Spinosaurus

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was wake up and he was really start to yawn out and he felt tired all over his body that he was been going through the mission for what he just did and investigate about the Isla Tacano and it seems to be a problem. There was two specimen hybrid dinosaur was escape out of the ice and now the two of them are out there in somewhere and they both are hunting and start to killing

(Y/N) putting on his armor vest, and fingerless gloves tactical battle and now he has the boots with black pants too now (Y/N) is wearing all black clothes right until that (Y/N) stepped out of the bathroom and he seeing the teen were talking keep talking more something fun at all right now Darius, and Gray were becoming a friendship each other right now.

Also (Y/N) forget that he should bring some guns with him too anyway right now (Y/N) just looking at these teens were still talking and they turned their heads to looking at (Y/N) over there right now sort of that they were got their eyes drooling what for they sawing (Y/N)'s outfit more looking like badass to kill.

Brooklynn: "That's look awesome your outfit...so where are we gonna go?"

(Y/N): "We are heading to the River...so you teens want to seeing it?"

All of the campers nod their heads right away..

(Y/N): "Kenji, Brooklynn, Darius, Gray, Sammy, Yasmina, Zach are going and...Ben with Bumpy staying here...he have enough for now."

Kenji: "So what'd you do about him?"

(Y/N): "No, he's scared right now...he need a break for him...also I think he will contacting his radio to us. Don't worry, Ben...if something trouble happen and seeing carnivores. Get out, and running."

Ben nodded at his head and Bumpy too sometimes what he was scared looking blood down on the ground and blood spilled all over it but he scared like that he need to relaxing about it. (Y/N) gave him the pill that make him relaxing and sometimes that he almost losing nation on his mind, also what he just kept there is relaxing.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N) & the teens.

(Y/N) driving his vehicle car to going and his teens were in there too that they were looking all around on the island but the machine gun on robotic to aiming and also right now they were still seeing beautiful at all and taking a pictures of din...

(Y/N) driving his vehicle car to going and his teens were in there too that they were looking all around on the island but the machine gun on robotic to aiming and also right now they were still seeing beautiful at all and taking a pictures of dinosaurs. Then (Y/N) driving to the river right away where the river looking like beautiful at all or maybe something else more kindle beautiful that never seen.

(Y/N): "Alright, this is it...guys. The river underground neath...But be careful, before you guys go far, there could be dangerous animal down on the river."

Kenji: "Please, I'm a man—"

(Y/N) still got his pistol gun aiming at him in the head and making him sweat dropped.