Chapter 21: Barioth V.S Malisaurus

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with the T-Doll girls are flying with the new monster that he was carrying on with and he had a monster with him and that is called Barioth.

Barioth.

Barioth is a Large Monster that appears in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Barioth is a large, wyvern-like creature that has a white and green body covered in scales and fur, as well as two large tusks and a pair of long, curved horns. It can be found in the Frost Islands and The Citadel. It is one of the few monsters in the game capable of flight, and it uses its wings to great effect when fighting. Barioth is an aggressive monster, and will use its tusks, horns, and wings to attack hunters. It has a variety of fast, powerful attacks, and can be particularly dangerous when enraged. Its wings are also capable of producing a freezing gust of wind that can damage hunters and put them in a state of paralysis. Large Monsters like Barioth are hostile and are usually the primary objective of Hunts. They provide valuable Materials when defeated.

(Y/N): "Alright, our mission is to capture Daniel Kon and Kash Langford and we need these two alive immediately. They are the terrorists who threaten in this world." He said to them.

The girls loading their guns immediately and they got lot of everything with them and make them both were done with load their weapons and all they have to do is killing these guards by themselves. When they both were flying and then they heard there was a noise coming down there and they both saw the securities down there and they have their weapons by themselves.

(Y/N): "Alright, kill those son of bitches and take all of them down!" He said to them and then he command Barioth to fly down there right away and make him was release the T-Doll Girls who were drop down on the ground. The T-Doll girls got their guns out and aiming at the enemies who got their guns out and shooting at them.

(A/N: Imagine that T-Doll girls are killing these enemies by themselves.)

When (Y/N) was landing his feet down on the ground and he got his grenade launcher for what he was carrying for and make him was checking the two grenade launcher that he was carrying it with him. Then (Y/N) smile up little bit and he turn his head to look at the other soldiers who got their rifles out and he was aiming his grenade launcher and shot it and make him blow those 8 soldiers up and he was killing them right away and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other soldiers who are notice at (Y/N) and they both take a shooting at him.

Then (Y/N) was running away from them and he take his shotgun out and begin to blasting at these motherfuckers with the shotgun.