Chapter 10: Hunting Hybrids/Diablo V.S Ultimasaurus

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Alright, I have everything up with me." He said to himself and make him was wore his combat outfit right away and he was put his hat on.

When (Y/N) was got his fingerless gloves on and then he was got everything with himself and then he grab his knife with him and putting it on his right side and then (Y/N) crack his neck and his knuckles right away

When (Y/N) was got his fingerless gloves on and then he was got everything with himself and then he grab his knife with him and putting it on his right side and then (Y/N) crack his neck and his knuckles right away. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look outside and he saw there was still sun gonna getting up right away and (Y/N) got a called from someone and make him grab the phone and take an answered at it.

(Y/N): "Yeah?" He asked.

UMP45: "Hey, (Y/N)? How are you been?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine, but glad you are here....are you alone?" He asked her.

UMP45: "No, I'm not alone but I can be with you anywhere that we can go.~" She said to (Y/N) with seductive and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, do you have any contact with these hybrids outside there?" He asked her and then she was explaining to (Y/N) where the location of these hybrids coming from and make him with his monsters are prepare for heading out right away and it is for the mission.

Search and Destroy.

Time Skip Later.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Me and Zinogre are still hunting at those hybrids outside somewhere in the Isla Nublar that we didn't know what could be the others creatures like hybrid because we still on our way to hunting at these hybrid dinosaurs but I carrying my gun with me because I still got a mission to terminated some hybrid dinosaur and it wasn't a dinosaur...a monsters for what creation of Isla Nublar. I am in the top of Zinogre's back.

Zinogre is still loyalty to me that he was my son

Zinogre is still loyalty to me that he was my son...but I am still his father, and sometimes what I'd expected to looking at Indominus Rex down there that she was who exactly loving at Zinogre. Because she excepted choose to become Zinogre's mate. Zinogre didn't kill her because he showed her mercy and she fallen love at the King Of Thunders that she was still helping Zinogre to hunting some hybrid dinosaur.