Chapter 5: Zinogre V.S Indominus Rex

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Darius: "What up Camp Cretaceous, woo-hoo!" Darius yells, entering the main room hyped up.

Kenji: "We're not in a woo-hoo mood this morning, Darius." Kenji tells him, lazing around on a chair.

Kenji: "Not after yesterday. Because trekking through a rainstorm will do that." Kenji adds, glaring at Ben.

Ben: "We only had to walk because you crashed our gyrosphere." Ben counters.

Darius: "But today's a new day. Kayak day. Who doesn't want to paddle alongside dinosaurs. Wait, where are Dave and Roxie?" Darius tells the group, before realizing that their counselors are missing, as is Brooklynn.

Kenji: "The babysitters took off early, and left this." Kenji says annoyed, handing Darius a pieces of paper, which he then reads.

(Y/N): "Another kid was suppose to join, but how things are going right now...Roxie was concerned to let Dearing's nephew join." (Y/N) informs him, while Darius reads the card.

A loud bang then echoes through the room and Brooklynn is standing in the doorway with an angry expression.

Yasmina: "Brooklynn, what's new on the internet superstar?" Yasmina asks sarcastically.

Brooklynn: "I wouldn't know. Because someone stole my phone!" Brooklynn says pissed off, glaring at Sammy, while (Y/N)'s attention also wanders to the overly cheerful girl.

Yasmina: "Brooklynn, who hasn't had your phone?" Yasmina asks her and everyone else in the room, says the last time they borrowed the pinkette's phone.

Sammy: "I haven't seen it either." Sammy says from her seat next to Yasmina.

Brooklynn: "Really?" Brooklynn asks suspiciously.

Darius: "Hey, since we're not kayaking until later we have plenty of time to look for the phone." Darius suggests.

Brooklynn: "Oh, I know where to look, because I think that whoever took the phone is trying to hide things that are on it. Right Sammy?" Brooklynn says, staring at Sammy.

Sammy: "Uhm, what?" Sammy stammers.

Yasmina: "What is your deal, Sammy said she didn't touch it." Yasmina defends her friend.

Brooklynn: "Well, let's check her bags and test that theory out." Brooklynn says.

Yasmina: "You do not get to go through anyone's stuff."

(Y/N): "Brooklynn, she's right. Let's just call your number we'll probably be able to hear it ring." (Y/N) suggests, picking up the landline phone in the room, while focusing his eyes on Sammy, which doesn't unnoticed by anyone of the group.

Yasmina: "Yeah, do that!" Yasmina says, upset (Y/N) seems to be taking Brooklynn's side.

Before Brooklynn can dial her number however a loud roar catches everyone's attention.

Indominus Rex: "*ROAR*"

Yasmina: "Uhmm, what was that?" Yasmina asks unsettled by the noise.

Kenji: "A T-Rex? Kenji suggests.

(Y/N): "Nah, they sound different. I haven't heard that sound yet anywhere on the Island." (Y/N) tells them, walking towards the balcony with the others.