Chapter 17: Big Eatie & Little Eatie Attack

3rd POV:

Back to the Teens.

The teens were looking at the map and the others still doing health care for baby T-rex right now Yasmina still holding the radio called (Y/N) but she know how to do it right now when she heard an answer but she recognized at (Y/N)'s voice that he coming right away. Ben was still holding Bumpy right now because he care for her that she wanting him to be safe at all.

Then back to (Y/N) with UMP45 keep running when he made it into the Lab Mobile for now he was made it inside there right now what he seeing it over there and he checking at everybody was finely alright now.

(Y/N): "Did you checking the baby yet?"

Darius: "Yeah the baby T-rex is fine for now we still got covering and right now don't worry the baby T-rex isn't injured yet but the leg was still bone breaking but we fixed it back for now..."

(Y/N): "Quick, before---"

*Crash*

Now they were looking outside there. A vehicle car rag doll was rolling and also it's the vehicle that they were using it for.

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

Then the vehicle car dropped on the ground farther down to the ocean for now what (Y/N) saw it and made him feel shocked for what he sawing it and now he say to the teens.

(Y/N): "Mommy's very angry right now."

(Y/N) told the teens and the teens were shocked and sweat dropped in their heads right now what they were seeing and scared readying to heard T-rex moving but they were waiting for it right now and still silent and also heard raining dropping on the ground.

Big Eatie: "*GROWL*"

Then their heads turned around and seeing the T-rex for now what they shocked seeing the T-rex's head big and roaring at it. This one has a scar eye and also it was looking like the best one here...(Y/N) recognized at this Male T-Rex really is the Big Eatie.

Big Eatie is on the right that it's dangerous when it looking straighted at (Y/N) and the teens too

Big Eatie is on the right that it's dangerous when it looking straighted at (Y/N) and the teens too. Then another T-Rex snarled at them in the right was a Female Tyrannosaurus Rex Little Eatie so that mean could be the the daughter and the Big Eatie is a mother. They were came here to looking for the infant...the infant must be their family....the mother and the sister.