~Chapter 7~ Sleepover w/ Ash&Maple part 2

⚠️warning!!: this chapter has foul language, an possible bullying!. You have been warned!.⚠️

"Ash! what am I gonna do?. I can't be pregnant! I'm only 18!."

Ashely sighed deeply throwing her soft hands threw her long brown hair. She then grabbed her phone from her back pocket as she dialed a number. You frowned your eyebrows watching her carefully she clicked on her contacts scrolling down until she seen Sal's name. She pressed his contact number putting it on speaker as it ranged. Your eyes widen in horror.

"ASH!!...what the fuck are u doing!?, why are u calling him!?." Your voice sounded like venom coming outta your mouth as you spoke.

Ash just hushed you quietly as she moved her hips from side to side tapping her foot on the marble flooring waiting for someone to pick up the call. You rolled your eyes knowing damn well he or nobody else wasn't gonna answer the call, but alas! your fears came true. Someone had answered Sal's phone and it wasn't one of the boys either. It was a female who had answered, her voice sounded annoyed an brutal as she grunts into the phone.

~on call with some bitch on Sal's phone~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!?...why the fuck you calling my boyfriend's phone!?. Are you one of his side whores!?.

Her insults echoed threw the bathroom as you and ash just looked at each other in disappointment. It was suppose to be a guys night out!, no girls allowed. Ash took a deep breath before speaking calmly in her sweet innocent voice.

"My names Ashley, I'm one of Sal's friends?, i was wondering if i could speak to him?

"I don't believe that one bit!. Your definitely one of his side whore's Arn't you!." She bits back.

-Damn!. This bitch is really asking for it.-

"Listen lady! i'm just a friend of his!, not one of his side whore's. Sal is to damn sweet for that kind of shit!. now either u put him on or get off his phone. your choice bitch!."

It was quiet for a few seconds, the only sound we heard was music and laughter on the other side of the call. We both figured she might have hanged up, ash just shrugs her shoulders about to end the call until we finally heard a deep male's voice coming threw. Sadly it wasn't Sal, but it was Larry.

"Hello Ash!?, is everything okay?." Larry's voice sounded worried like he just witnessed something horrible.

That's when ash's face turned into anger gripping the phone tightly in her hand.

"Actually no Larry!!, who the fuck was that!? and why is she even with you guy's!?.

"Ash...that was Sal's girlfriend, i thought u knew?."

"Sal's what!?.

As ash was yelling at Larry threw the phone it felt like your heart stopped completely!, it might have cracked into two pieces as it burned. It hurt like hell knowing Sal had a girlfriend an you where just know hearing about it. you looked up at ash her eye's still fuming with anger.

"Larry!!,..(y/n) is preg-...

You quickly slapped your hand over Ash's mouth harshly snatching the phone from her hands.

"Haha!!..h-hey Larry!.

"Oh hey (y/n),...you okay?.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, we're fine! everything is fine!how's your night going?. How's travis?.

"It's actually going great!, travis is kinda having a hard time fitting in but he's getting there.

you giggled. "That's just travis, just keep giving him attention an he'll be fine.

As you and Larry talked on the phone you could hear travis yelling in the background Probably at some random people who cut in line or possibly got his order wrong. Larry sighed deeply.

"Sorry (y/n) hold on a sec, travis is yelling at some random people at the bar again."

"Again?.

Larry chuckled. "Yeah,...they got his order wrong once more and he's throwing a fit.

"I see, no worries larry I'll let you go, i sorta took ash's phone from her without permission an she's giving me the look.

"Oh shit really?, good luck with that.

"I will.

"Alright take care (y/n), I'll tell sal an the other's you said hi.

You smiled. "Thank you Larry, bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry hanged up the call first making you let out a huge sigh that you have been holding in ever since ash dialed Sal's number. you then gave ash her phone back.

"Sorry about that ash, didn't mean to take your phone away from you like that I panicked."

Ashley smiled taking her phone back sliding it in her back pocket. "(Y/n)?...why couldn't Larry know?, he could of kept a secret."

"It's not that i don't trust Larry ash!, it's just that..what if he got drunk an blared it out loud?In front of sal and his girlfriend!?."

Ash frowned slightly placing her hand on your shoulder. "(y/n) larry isn't like that, but sal has to know sooner or later. You can't keep it from him forever."

"Ash is right hun, he needs to know." Maple Said as she walked into the bathroom holding a glass of water. "Sorry i took so long!, i couldn't find the cups."

They were right, you had to tell sal sooner or later about the pregnancy. But deep down you had this feeling that he didn't want any part of being a parent. Not by a long shot. you sighed deeply resting your head in your hands thinking of ways to tell him,...then it hit you. what would happen if your mother find's out. Or even travis?,...more worse your father!. Ash an maple noticed the discomfort look on your face placing both there hands on your shoulder.

"Are you alright (y/n)?, you look a little pale." Ash asked worriedly.

"Do you need more water?." Maple asked sweetly.

Your mind was fogged blocking out maple and ash, the urge of vomiting once more of the thought about your father finding out about your pregnancy. Getting pregnant by someone who may not be a Christian, he was a hard core Christian..just like his brother Kenneth. Both forced and abused by there parents emotionally and physically. You may not know about the two brothers backstory, but you definitely don't wanna be in there shoes...can't say the same about travis though, he's already in that bad spot and there isn't really anything you can do to help him.

You noticed every time he comes over for a visit the dark circle about his left eye gets more darker, it kinda makes you wonder that uncle Kenneth really does abuse him. Like is family did to him, you couldn't imagine how hard it was for them back then. The feeling of ash's hand snapped you out of your gaze snapping your neck towards her. worried looks that was in her eyes as you both made eye contact. Ash brushed of her worries as she smiled brightly down at you tears filling her eyes as she hugged u tightly.

"Everything is gonna be okay (y/n), were here for you."

The feeling of ash's arms around you felt warm and comforting, like a soft angel who just came down from heaven telling you that your safe and protected. Not long after you felt another pare of hands that wrapped around you, it was maple. Her head laying on top of yours softly as tears fell from her cheeks. This was enough to make your emotions over flow, you hugged them tightly as you cried along with them. The comfort was all u needed and you just couldn't bare the thought of being alone at this moment. You sniffed quietly rubbing the tears away from your eyes.

Thank you,...both of you. love you guys."

"We love you too (y/n)!, always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(End of chapter 7!!. I'm so sorry It took me so long to post!, I apologize if it's short:( but next Chapter will be the boys pov!. Got some ideas up my sleeve! Maybe some lemon or little spicy action just to make it up😉 Stick around for chapter 8 with the boys.)

(1364 words)