~Chapter 17~ Travis&Larry

{A/N: Hey'o, sorry this chapter is a little late, super busy and been a little sidetracked:/, Anyway's i hope you all enjoy this chapter:3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ~Travis's Pov-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since (y/n) found out I've been working at the pizza parlor, she's been constantly texting an calling me none stop, someday's I'll bring her home a pizza and other day's it would be the salad.

She's already a month pregnant, and if sal isn't gonna stay or help her with this child...so help me god I'll-...

Ding!

My daily mumbling was interrupted by Larry's phone, the faintly flashing of green could be seen in the dark of the room, i looked down at Larry who was sleeping soundly next to me, his hair was still up in a bun from our daily midnight walk.

I grunted in annoyance, pinching my temple between my eye's, I've told this man so many time's to take out his ponytail's when he sleep's, his hair is gonna be all in knots and I'm gonna have to hear him complain about it. Great.

I picked up my book from my lap, turning to the page that i was on, not even 3 min in Larry's phone begins to ring after receiving that message, it must of woken him up due to how quickly he stood up in bed.

He groaned, rubbing his face tiredly, picking up his phone as he answer's the call. His voice sounding scruffy when he spoke.

-In coming call from Sal-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry: "Hello?

Sal: "Larry?...it's sal, i think I've made an improvement."

Larry: "uhhh...what kind of improvement dude?, plus do you have any idea what time it is?."

Sal: "....No, not really."

Larry: "It's two in the damn morning!,...can this wait until then?."

Sal: "Holy shit, really?,...my bad Larry, yeah I'll talk to you later, meet me at the coffee shop around 10?."

Larry:....yeah yeah, talk later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry set his phone back on his nightstand, rubbing his face in tiredness..he sighed deeply turning his head towards me with a small smile.

"You coming to bed soon Travis?, it's late."

"Yeah Larry, just finishing up this chapter,...plus take that ponytail out of your hair, it will cause Knots."

Larry groan. "I'm too tired to take it out, can you do it for me?."

I sighed deeply placing my book on my side of the bed, i scooted next to Larry placing my hand in his hair to take it out gently, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"There, that's better."

I could feel Larry's stable breathing as a slight moan escaped his lips, he looked relaxed and the best part,...no knots. Thank god.

He's such a butt nozzle.

Larry's hair was actually really soft and a little fuzzy lookin, smelled a little like coconut, i hope that's not weird, now if i try eating is hair..., that would be full on weird. I looked over at Larry who was now holding a cigarette in his left hand, reaching for a lighter, lighting up the deadly stick as he breathed in the smoke.

For once in my life,....i don't actually feel useless or alone, my past actions of bullying them for years made me felt horrible, surprised they even gave me a chance on being friend's, even more then a friend.

Without noticing, my body moved on it's own as i wrapped my arms around Larry's waist, warm tears spilling down my cheeks, not from sadness or being abandoned...but finally feeling loved and were i actually belong.

Hands grabbing both sides of my stained cheeks tightly, my eyes opening an all i could see was a blurry Larry, he looked worried, his lips were moving like he was talking but i couldn't hear anything, i was too focused on memorizing his beautiful dark brown eye's.

"Travis?,...babe are you okay?."

Finally snapping out of daze, hearing his voice made me feel safe, i blinked my eyes a couple times with a nod as i leaned into his touch, a small smile formed on my lips. I parted them, looking into his eyes.

"Y-yeah,...I'm okay." My voice shaky and sounded a little bit exhausted.

Larry looked back at me frowning his eyebrow's like i was lying, he sighed deeply removing one of his hands from my cheeks to my blond hair, his fingers running through them, it felt...nice.

"Ik you're lying Trav, what's going on?, talk to me."

"You....Larry, you saved me from so much, i don't deserve to have your love...or anyone's, not after i caused so much damage...i-."

My lips were sealed with Larry's, his fingers gripping my hair tightly...my body shook a little as i kissed him back, my hands gripping the sheets tightly. Finally Larry broke the kiss, his forehead leaning up against mine.

"You deserve so much Travis, don't bring yourself down like that,...yes you were a jerk back in our high school day's but you've changed...a lot."

I could feel my heart beat racing inside my chest, my hand clenching my shirt tightly, what a stupid man Larry is!, how and why the fuck is he so damn good to me!, I don't get it. Not one bit.

Larry's hands removed from my hair to my shoulder, he smiled. "Why don't we watch a movie an cuddle for the rest of the night, sound good?."

I nodded agreeing with the idea, Larry got out of bed as he picked a movie from the shelf, it was a slight Romantic movie along with some action an comedy on the side, he opens the case putting the dvd inside the dvd player before returning back to bed.

Turning off the lamp on his bedside table, tossing the blanket onto both of us, he placed his hand on mine as our finger intertwined together, he grabbed the remote as he pressed play. Leaning his head against mine, i begin to be more calm than i did earlier, my eyes begin to feel heavy...blinking a couple of times before letting out a small yawn. Not noticing i had fallen asleep.

Maybe this was for the best, i felt save around him more than i ever did before.

Larry Johnson, you are a one of a kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Finally done with Chapter 17!, Next up...Chapter 18: Coffee w/ Sal:3, i hope you all liked it! Have a blessed day}