~Chapter 11~ pool party

A/n: I know i said this chapter may contain some lemon🍋, butttt..let's just see how it goes. (I'm horrible at explaining things😅) but Enjoy❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal picked you up gently off the ground carrying you to his spare room that you insisted him to stay in for the night, your legs wrapped around his waist suddenly as your arms around his neck. Your fingertips
Tangled into his blue soft hair reaching the top strap of his prosthetic, it unclipped successfully but unfortunately Sal's hand quickly stopped it from falling completely.

"A-are you...sure?." Sal's breath was a little ragged as he kept his hand on his prosthetic tightly, his heart beating like a drum in his chest.

You just smiled slightly. "Sal i already seen your face, why so worried about it?."

Sal swallowed thickly. "W-well...you didn't see my whole face,...since it was so dark last time."

You slightly brushed a string of his hair from his prosthetic tucking it behind his ear softly showing his black earrings he was wearing. "I don't care what u look like  Sal, you're just as normal as the rest of us."

A slight chuckle came from Sal's lips, his hand moving from his prosthetic as he placed it on the nightstand, he looked back at you, his beautiful blue eye's staring into your's. You placed your hand on his cheek as your thumb traced his scars gently. "I see nothing wrong with you, you're beautiful Sal." You told him.

Sal placed his hand on top of your's leaning in your touch with a smile as he let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so thankful for you (y/n)." He whispered softly as his lips made contact with yours, you kissed back but something felt...wrong...it felt like guilt. Without thinking u broke off the kiss quickly as it came, Sal looked at you worriedly.

"What?...did i do something wrong?." He asked.

"N-no it's just,...we can't.."

"What...(y/n)?, what are you talking about?." He replied.

"I know,....i know about your girlfriend." The word slipping from your lips as Sal's eyes never left yours, his hand brushing threw his blue hair softly as he sighed. "Who told you?."

You looked away quickly not wanting to look into his eye's anymore than you needed to, as the lump in your throat was making it more difficult for you to answer his question. "Nobody,...let's not talk about that right now." You told him.

Sal turned his heel as he walked over to the bed throwing himself on the soft blankets, placing a soft pillow underneath his head. You carefully watched his every move before getting to speak once again. It wasn't fair to Sal, he deserved to know the truth. You walked over sitting down next to him, your eyes locked with his as a half smile spread across your lips.

"I-I'm sorry Sal, you deserve to know the truth."

Sal sat up quickly, crossing his legs. "Yeah...that would be nice."

"Well...that day, you went out for guy's night?. Ash decided to call you...i begged her not too but she didn't listen, the phone was answered by a woman. Her voice was...a little rough but kinda manly?."

Sal chuckled slightly. Go on, continue." He smiled.

"Anyway's...Ashely asked if she could speak to you but the woman on the other end just went ballistic, accusing Ash that she was one of your side chick or something....of course she didn't put up with it but eventually she reviled who she was..." 

Sal shook his head as he scooted a little bit closer to you placing his hand on your knee, you couldn't see his reaction due to his hair falling slightly down his face, the touch felt comforting. He squeezed your knee tightly.