~Chapter 15~ Lunch date w/ Larry

It's been about a month now since Sal send you that text, you thought he was gonna be there for you and the baby, your hopes were high. But deep down, way down...you knew he cared. Your thoughts were interrupted by a call from Larry, you picked up your phone to answer.

-In coming call from Larry-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: "Hello?

Larry: "Hey Y/n, are u feeling alright?.

You: "Oh! hey Larry, I'm feeling great...i guess.

Larry: "You guess?, has sal texted you at all?.

You: "No,...hadn't talked to him in about a month now actually.

Larry: "Shit man, I'm sorry about all this, really thought he would come around by now.

You: "Larry it's okay, really.

You could hear Larry scuff on the other line of the call, behind his annoyed emotion was a cabinet being slammed shut.

Larry: "For fuck sakes y/n!, he needs to be there for you, everyone has been beside's him.

You: "Larry it's not a big deal really.

Larry: "That's no excuse man!, he might be my brother but my feelings towads him right now is complete rage.

You: "Maybe he has a reason?, i mean i might be wrong but,...it might be about Tanya?.

Larry: "Fuckin hell y/n!.

You: "Larry at least hear me out,..don't you think she might be controlling him?, or even forced him in this relationship?.

It went quiet over the phone for about a good 5 minutes, you couldn't hear anything but Larry's heavy breathing an slight words coming from his lips.

Larry: "Could be,...I'm afraid to even think about that, i have a bad feeling about her.

You: "Wanna meet up for lunch and talk about it?.

Larry: "Yeah that actually sounds nice, pizza on me?.

You: "Sound's good, meet you there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the call had ended with Larry you gotten a text, you're eyes glued to the screen that you couldn't look away, it was from sal. Slight fear and anger filled your body, you didn't dare open it, you couldn't. Scuffing slightly tossing the phone in your bag.

Looking in the mirror that was hanging from your wall, the outfit you had picked out, it was a casual short sleeve black shirt and pattern leggings. you smiled to yourself looking down at your belly, emotion's hitting you like a freight train, feeling grateful that Travis and everyone else has been so supportive. Even though the thoughts of Sal lingers in your mind.

You shrugged it off, sliding the bag over your shoulders before meeting up with Larry for lunch.

An hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked in the pizza parlor, the bell ringing once the door opened, the smell of fresh hot pizza filling the air around you, it wasn't that busy today so that means you finally get to sit in a booth. Walking over to take a seat you noticed blond hair behind the counter, your eye's shifted from concern to realization, it was travis, he's working at a pizza parlor?.

Was this why you haven't seen Travis that much in the past month, he was working, actually working. You smiled walking up to the counter ringing the bell hopefully getting the attention of the blond haired boy.

"Give me one second please!." Travis huffed as he shoved some pizza's in the oven.

You smiled. "Is that even necessary to keep a woman waiting?."