06: it's story time

"jungkook hi!" a seemingly shorter guy said as he approached them, smiling sweetly at jungkook -he was shorter than taehyung, his blond hair was falling on his face, covering big, innocent eyes

"jimin," jungkook said, pulling the guy into a hug, the guy hugged him back and patted his back "oh my god, hi! how are you doing? I didn't know you'd be here."

"oh, well, I wanted it to be a surprise, so... surprise!" jimin chuckled- he turned towards taehyung, extending his hand. "hi!"

taehyung smiled shaking the latter's hand, looking at jungkook doubtfully.

"uh- this is jimin, my ex," jungkook said.

"oh." taehyung hadn't thought about the fact that he could come across some ex of jungkook and he wasn't sure what to think of it -or of the guy. "congratulations, you guys," jimin said, he seemed sincere enough, for an ex. "so, did i miss the story?"

"what story?" jungkook and taehyung queried at the same time.

"about how you proposed?"

taehyung gaped, eyes shifting to jungkook , they didn't have a story. hell, they hadn't even proposed! or, well. taehyung had proposed, he guess, but they couldn't tell them of the time jungkook forced him to propose on the sidewalk, right in front of the immigration office, yeah, not exactly the most romantic engagement story ever, it was far from that.

"oh," gammy said from where she was sitting on the couch with emily. "how a man proposes says a lot about his character."

"yes," jimin said, smiling at them- taehyung nervously chuckled and looked at jungkook again who had his eyes on everywhere except taehyung.

"i would actually love to hear the story," jiyeon added. "jungkook , would you tell us?"

jimin sat on an armchair near the couch, readying himself to listen to the story- which never exist in the first place, It seemed to draw a lot of attention from the people in the room, who had been keeping an eye on them- the room quietened as the attention turned to jungkook and taehyung.

"you know what," jungkook said, squeezing taehyung's arm in his hand. "taehyung loves telling the story, so I'm just gonna go ahead and let him do that." taehyung forced a fake chuckle as he eyed jungkook who moved past him gently brushing both his arms with his slender fingers to present some caressing loving side, before sitting on the arm of the sofa his mother and grandmother were on.

taehyung's lips twisted, glaring at jungkook , he deliberately placed him in this situation and now he had to think of something convincing.

"wow, okay. where to begin?" he smiled at everyone, the one smile that could make everyone go head over heels for him, it wasn't a lie that he could charm a whole room- and most importantly he was an editor, he knew he had read enough love stories to think of something sweet, It always amounted to the same type of things anyway.