09: the naked encounter

taehyung walked into the house, singing under his breath, he made his way to thebedroom - the day had been long and he really needed to get the sweat off his body, but he genuinely enjoyed himself back there even though he thought he wouldn't

bedroom - the day had been long and he really needed to get the sweat off his body, but he genuinely enjoyed himself back there even though he thought he wouldn't.

getting out of his clothes and throwing them in the nearby laundry bag, taehyung grabbed his favourite body wash and stood under the shower, he relaxed as he felt the cold water providing a cooling sensation to his body, the smell of strawberry scented shampoo filled the air as he lathered and rinsed into his hair- he turned the shower head off and stepped into the carpeted floor once he was done.

taehyung looked around confused- "where was the towel?" he muttered to himself picking up the hand towel from the railing, he sighed, "this is what they have for a towel? I can't get dry with this." patting himself down with the hand towel, he dried as best as he could before making his way over to the door.

cracking the door open slightly, he peered out. In the wardrobe he could see the spare towels- bracing himself to make a run for it, taehyung didn't notice the little poodle's sudden appearence until he barked, looking down, taehyung sighed.

"can I please go get a towel?" he let out trying to make his way around, but the little puppy followed his every move, barking once in a while.

"look, I'm sorry for trying to feed you to an
eagle. i really am." taehyung frustratedly let out.

"can you get me a towel?" taehyung sighed asking the puppy who was looking back at him with his tongue out and continued to play between his legs while he was attempting to pull the towel from the shelf.

"okay, you know what?" taehyung decided placing his hands on hips looking back at the little creature.

he was going to take matters into his own hands. clutching his hair dryer like a gun, he turned his 'weapon' on the puppy. "you like that?" he asked, pleased with his plan- but the pleasure didn't last long as he realised the little puppy really did like that and it wasn't helping him at all.

taehyung kept the dryer above the table facing the puppy so that it could directly feel the air filled with heat and coolness directing towards it's skin- taehyung chose this exact moment to break free from captivity and escape into the bathroom with the towel.

looking behind him to make sure that the dog wasn't following, he failed to see the naked jungkook in front of him until they fell down with taehyung on top of jungkook, with their bodies pressed together. jungkook's eyes shot up to stare into taehyung's - the pair didn't speak as they laid, naked, pressed up against one another- jungkook whimpered slightly as he felt taehyung's chest pressing up against his bare chest.

"what the-"

"don't look at me!" taehyung screeched.

"I don't understand! oh my god ."

taehyung scrambled up as jungkook rolled out from under him. "why are you- why are you wet ?" jungkook asked, covering himself with the love blanket that had been thrown over the bed and taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of it, for a certain reason.