05: he's my fiancé

the lake view was mesmerizing, the water had a slight blue tint to it, In it, the wisps of clouds are reflected just as well as the steep sides of the valley, all greens and greys and the view becoming clearer and clearer as they ventured into it,...

the lake view was mesmerizing, the water had a slight blue tint to it, In it, the wisps of clouds are reflected just as well as the steep sides of the valley, all greens and greys and the view becoming clearer and clearer as they ventured into it, turning few corners around and out of the tree line jiyeon declared "here we're, we are home"

taehyung's mouth hung open; this was far from what he was expecting, they weren't kidding when they said mansion; it was big enough to be one- it stood there as if the surrounding nature had embraced it, situating on a small island in the middle of a lake, "this is your home?" he finally whispered out and, jungkook laughed at the latter's question- pulling up at the extravagant dock, jiyeon tied the boat to it, jungkook pulled on his own bag, before placing taehyung's bag and suitcase onto the platform and finally taehyung jumped out of the boat, removing his life vest, placing it back in the boat.

"you never told me you were rich" taehyung uttered and jungkook just glanced at him blinking- "I'm not rich. my parents are rich" he replied nonchalantly.

"ok, you know what? that's something only rich people say" taehyung whispered and jungkook rolled his eyes.

following jungkook's family, taehyung was still struggling with his suitcase, while jungkook sauntering behind him-the closer they approached the house; jungkook recognized some figures walking around the outside of the house, some of them waved over to them as they saw him approaching, "hey, jungkook! welcome home!" they called out, heading back inside.

jungkook waved back, before glaring at his family. "eomma, do you want to explain this?"

"oh, it's nothing... just a little welcoming party." she brushed it off, still moving towards the house.

"just fifty of our close relatives and neighbours, they all are excited to meet you" jiyeon added.

"oh good, good" taehyung smiled at them, before turning to face jungkook "a party?" he gritted his teeth, this was not what he signed up for.

"looks like it... come on, my grandma's moving faster than you." giving him a death glare, taehyung was determined to get his suitcase moving, jungkook helping him lift it only when they reached the porch- the sound of music playing, lots of chattering and laughter coming from within hit their ears, it was just another situation that the two were going to have to face.

numerous people came up to them greeting jungkook, each time he'd recognize them from being college friends, old colleagues or old teachers- taehyung was overwhelmed by this all, he had a fancy family, a huge family home, he seemed to know everyone that was here and those that lived here, jungkook's life was polar opposite to his- they already left their luggage near the stairs, jungkook's slender fingers brushed down to the small of taehyung's back, pushing him lightly around the house bustling with people ready to meet jungkook's mysterious boyfriend.