01: poisonous bitch

every sunrise offers a new beginning, a new chance to start over, and a new day we learn to appreciate- with its boho bars, the blossoming crop of art and design festivals, and a burgeoning creative district, the south korean capital city was alre...

every sunrise offers a new beginning, a new chance to start over, and a new day we learn to appreciate- with its boho bars, the blossoming crop of art and design festivals, and a burgeoning creative district, the south korean capital city was already up and going as the sun broke forth triumphantly, warming the earth, spreading its gleaming tendrils to every corner of the world chasing away the dreadful night.

kim taehyung commenced his morning out like usual, he woke up early so he could put time into exercising on his treadmill with the television muted in the background flipping through pages of a journal that he had to evaluate which was balanced on the top of the machine. he slowed the pace as he hit the button to turn off the treadmill when the timer strikes zero- when he felt his hair lies like a second skin over his cheeks and the loose shirt start to cling to his back he let himself step off the exercise machine.

on the other side of the city jeon jungkook stirred in his sleep hearing the alarm clock blaring from the nightstand beside the black base of the lamp- he reached his hands to shut it up but it ended up crashing on the floor from the abrupt force, he promptly picked up the clock which crashed into the carpet and examined the time flashing on the digital screen only for him to mutter curses under his breath- he lunged out of the bed almost falling from the abrupt movement.

after sprucing himself in fraction in a black suit, the suit jacket unbuttoned to show his white shirt and dark gray tie, he ran out down the streets of seoul in a rush to get to his job on time, his brown satchel swinging back and forth on his shoulder as he ran past several people and vehicles that blurred in his speed. he didn't pay awareness to any as he ran, hoping to arrive at mr. kim's office room before the latter reaches.

things were a lot calmer in taehyung's apartment, he took a long shower after the lengthy exercise schedule like every day- after the shower, he stood in front of the mirror revealing his naked upper body wiping the fog so he could see the clear reflection of his face. he turned on the water and began to stare at his face, making sure his skin was clear- he slipped his hands through the sleeves of a suit jacket, the suit was as crisp as a new banknote and dyed to a uniform shade of bleak grey above white-collar line it was as if his face had been fashioned from those inky dots. pouring out a box of oatmeal and milk into the bowl taehyung leans back against the kitchen counter as his eyes were still glued on the journal while he finished his breakfast, rinsing his bowl and putting it in the dishwasher.

taehyung walked through the crowded streets looking at his phone. he put his phone up to his ear after hearing the sudden ring from his cellphone. "hello frank? how's my favorite writer?" taehyung started sweetly after a couple of seconds of strolling and looking around, he continued after hearing responses from other side. "of course you've been thinking about our talk because you know I'm right." he told him over the phone call. "frank, people in this country are busy, broke, and they hate to read, they need someone to say, 'hey! don't watch any match tonight go read a book, frank's book' and that person is mr. kim young-ha" he continued.