Episode 114: Tashunke vs. Tahoma

*Tasunke*

"Now it's my turn," Tashunke said, standing up.

"Good luck, Big Bro!" I said, waving at him. He certainly would need it against grumpy Taho. Facing one of the top five students of our class was a scary experience. One I was sure to repeat in the next match.

Tashu patted my head. "Don't be scared, my little bro. Your big bro will rise out of this as the winner!"

Tahoma smiled and headed toward the right. Was he making fun of my brother? Or did he smile because of the challenge?

Tashu flew into the air and landed beside the broken ring as it was being fixed, causing the first years to gasp.

"He can jump so high!" Carter exclaimed.

I chuckled. Right. This was their first time seeing Yang magic.

"He actually just drew himself toward the ring," Renshu said, smirking. "Tashu has attraction magic."

That was just the most common way that Tashu used his magic.

"Like love?" Carter asked.

"Not that kind, idiot!" Huo said.

Renshu laughed nervously. "Please don't fight, my dear students. Just watch and learn, Carter." He waved. "Well, if you excuse me. Chang and I are off to see Ona and Kachina in the infirmary."

Carter nodded and leaned forward like he had during Kachi's battle with Ona.

"Now, let's go to the infirmary too. You need to get patched up," Ning-Ning said, poking Ori on the side.

Ori sighed. "Alright."

I brought out my phone. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to record the match!"

She smiled. "Thanks, Tashu. Although, I'll try to catch it on the television there."

I grinned. Not like I was doing it only for her. I liked recording all of Brother's cool feats.

"Now, it's time to start the next match!" Marina yelled. "The high flying boy from Wahkan, Tashunke! And the mighty dragon of Wahkan, Tahoma!"

"Seems Marina's not as good as Ms. Key with her intros," Cart mumbled.

I chuckled. "Yeah. She's a total newbie compared to Ms. Key."

Taho jumped back as brother leapt at him. Tashu grinned and held a hand out. His opponent gritted his teeth and dug his heels.

"What's going on?" Carter asked.

"He's pulling him in as if his body were metal," Kanja said, eyes wide.

I laughed. "Brother's hard to escape from."

Taho sighed and raised his feet, causing him to be pulled toward brother. He smirked and formed a fist. A trap.

Tashu sidestepped the attack, causing Taho to trip and faceplant on the floor.

Ayawamat sighed. "Seriously, Tahoma? You're getting done in by a clown?"

Kun grinned at him. "Wouldn't be the first time someone in your family lost to a clown."

He blushed. "S-shut up!"

Taho smirked and threw a kick at my brother. 

Bro grabbed his foot and spun him, launching him into the air.

"Woah!" Carter said.

I laughed. "His muscles aren't just for show!"

Brother slammed his hands against the ground, causing Taho to fall quicker.