Chapter 1

Hi guys,

I'm terrible at titles so if you have any ideas just leave them here.

enjoy

------------------------------------------------------

Zendayas pov:

 Come on! Can't these cars move any faster! Ma'am all you need to do is press your accelerator. I have the urge to just keep pressing the horn until I'm at the airport. Finally the old lady in front of me takes a different turn. I push the accelerator down and after breaking I don't know how many speed records and what still feels like an eternity says the robotic voice of my phone. "Turn right to arrive at your destination.

After parking my car and taking a few deep breaths to let my emotions a bit down I get out of my car. I don't want to get recognised so I pull up the hood of my hoodie, put my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants and start walking to the entrance of the airport.

It's quite busy in the hall of the airport. There is a big crowd of people moving and pushing in all kinds of directions.

I look around to find Tom and quickly recognise his curly brown hair. He's standing next to the baggage carousel. Tom is one of those people who will always stand out in a crowd, at least he is to me.

I start walking to him supressing the urge to start running. He's busy trying to grab his suitcase. 

''Tom!'' 

 ''Dayaaa!'' He forgets his suitcase and quickly bridges the distance between us to pull me in a big hug.

 ''I've missed you.''

''I've missed you too.'' 

''I can't believe it's been more than three months since I've seen you.'' He wispers into my ear. 

''Tom!''

''What?" he says not wanting to let me go. 

''Your suitcase!!

''Oh shit!''

''Yeah oh shit!!'' his suitcase has dissapeared into the baggage carousel. 

''It's gonna take at least ten minutes before your suitcase gets back here! How stupid can you be!?''

Toms pov:

My suitcase got back after like seven minutes, but it felt much longer, because Z couldn't stop scolding me. Saying how stupid I was, asking me if I even had any braincells and we could've been home by now.

But now we're walking to the car. Z with my suitcase because apparently I can't take care of it.

She  grabs her keyes out of her pocket and opens the car while I put my suitcase and bag in the trunk. ''I'll drive!'' I say enthousiasticly.

''No I will.''

''But you're so bad at driving.'' I whine

''Get your stupid ass in the passenger seat.'' She glares at me

''No pleaaaaaaseeeeeee.'' I give her the puppy eyes. She's not gonna win now.

She glares at me for a long time before saying: ''Fine.'' While throwing me the keyes, along with the loudest sigh the universe has ever heard.

''What's with the sass?'' I say jokingly earning me a slap.

''So when are you filming the new season of Euphoria?''

''Probably somewhere this fall.''

''Perfect, that gives us at least two months of quality time.'' I say while starting her car.

''Buckle up.''

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it. probably gonna update in like a week or so.

lots of love

Jenna