Chapter 2

Don't be a ghostreader.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tom's pov:

''We're here.'' I say while driving through the gate of Zendaya's mansion.

''Home sweet home." I get out of the car and open Z's door. 

''Here you go my love, I'll grab my baggage."

''No, no, no, I don't trust you with that suitcase," she says jokingly, and walks to the trunk. I can't help but stare at those beautiful legs of her

''What are you looking at?" she says playfully.

''Nothing.'' I respond fast. Too fast. She grabs my bag and throws it to me. 

''Hey be careful with that!''

''You catched it so why worrie about it?'' we start walking to the front door.

''Is Darnell home?'' I personally hope he's not so we can have some privacy, don't get me wrong here. Darnell is a nice dude but I just want some alone time with Z.

''No he's at a friend.'' She says while opening the door. I hear Noon barking inside. 

''Hey Noon, where you home alone.'' I say while Noon jumps at me.

''Here you see the proof that he doesn't love me as much as literally everybody else,'' Z says a bit annoyed.

''Awww, come on whats not to love about you,'' I say while pulling her against me.

''I'm starving do you have any food here?''

''Nope the fridge is just as empty as your stomach.''

''So, what are we gonna eat?''

''We could always order a pizza,'' She says looking a bit guilty.

''Ahh, so that's your plan all along, you just don't have any food so you have an excuse to order pizza!''

''Maybeeee....''

''Come here," and I pull her closer to me whiile gently pressing my lips on hers. I feel her pressing back. Our tongues merge together in a breathtaking kiss. 

Eventually we both pull back. We just stand there for a minute trying to catch our breath.

''So who's gonna order?'' she askes.

''I will. Four cheese for you I guess.

''Yup, just as always.'''

''We install ourselves on the couch while I order the pizza.

''Food's gonna be here in twelve.'' I say while Z's scrolling through her insta. 

''Okay, I'm just gonna go to the toilet." She stands up and leaves her phone on the couch.

it's a few minutes later and Z's still on the toilet. 

''Tom!'' I hear her calling me from the toilet. 

''What?!''

''The door's stuck! It won't open!!" She sounds a bit panicked.

''I'm coming!'' I run to the toilet. The handle of the door is frantically moving up and down.

"I'm here, are you sure it's stuck?''

''Why else would I still be in here?!''

''Okay, I'll get a knive, you stay here.''

''Well yeah! where else would I be!!!'' She says more things but I'm already on my way to the kitchen.

She's slamming the door when I get back with the knive.

''Hey, go easy on that door.''

Easy to say for you. You're not the one stuck in a toilet. Just get me out of here!''

''I'm busy.'' I say while trying to open the lock.

''I thought you are good with doors, even bragging about how you fixed my door in your interview!''

''I'm trying, it's just not working. Do you have a screwdriver? I can't get it open with a knive.''

''Ummm, I think in the garage.'' I'm already gone.

zendaya's pov:

''Hey Tom? Where are you?!'' I'm getting a bit panicked now, normally Tom fixes all my stuff even when I don't need it and now this one time I really need him to, he doesn't. I've been in here for probably just a few minutes, but it feels much longer.

Tom still isn't back after a few more minutes.

''Tom!! Where are you!? Come on! This isn't funny! Ding Dong! the sound of the doorbell echoes through the hallway. Shit! The food! I want to call out Tom's name again, but the delivery guy is probably gonna hear me. Shit, shit, shit and o yeah Shit! Ding Dong! the doorbell rings again. Why isn't Tom answering the door?

Suddenly I hear someone walking through the hallway. Tom! Oh God, I've never felt so relieved in my life. I can hear him answering the door and taking the food. After the delivery guy is gone I feel brave enough to call Tom again. 

''Tom!'' I can hear him walking again. 

''Tomm!!''

''Yeah, I'm here, I've found a screwdriver.''

''It's about time!'' I hear him unscrewing the lock and finally. The door swings open. A wave of fresh air hits me.

''Thanks,"

''You're welcome.''

''So where's my pizza?'' We both burst out laughing. I give him a quick hug and we walk together to the kitchen to finally eat something.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

Jenna