chapter 7

Life's been busy but here you go.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

Tom's pov:

''Daya we're gonna be late!''

''I'm coming!'' She finally comes out of the bathroom.

''There you are we're gonna need to be there in 15 minutes!''

''Calm down, we're still on time right?''

''Yeah barely.'' I say while we're walking to the car.

''Uhmm, Tom?''

''Yeah.''

''I really really need to  use the bathroom.''

''Again?''

''Yeah.''

''You just did! Litteraly a few seconds ago!''

''I'm so sorry.'' She rushes back inside.

''Again?'' Darnell asks standing in the doorway,

''Yup, again...'' I let out a sigh. 

''Were you guys not already late?''

''Yup, that too.''

''Wow.'' 

After a few minutes Daya comes back.

''There you are, lets go.'' I open the door for her. after she gets in I also get in.

''I'm so sorry.'' She starts. 

''I get it no need for apologizing.'' I say while starting the car.

''No I'm really sorry this was all so unplanned and you don't have to support this, it's not your responsibilty.'' Ouch. 

''You really think so? I gulp.

''Yeah I do'' I quickly drive the car in a random street and park on the sideway.

''What are you doing?!''

''Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman, don't you ever feel that way, know that I will always support you and this baby and yes it wasn't planned and really unexpected but it's our kid and I already love him or her so, so much and I will always love you, nothing will ever change that.'' there's a tear rolling down her cheek.

''Happy or sad tear?''

''Happy.'' she chuckles. ''I love you too Thomas Stanley Holland.'' She leans in and our lips melt together. 

''We should probably go?'' She suggests while pulling away.

''Yeah, we're probably really late now.''

''Yeah.'' We both chuckle.

Zendaya's pov:

''Alright we're here.'' Tom says while parking the car. We quickly get out of the car. I pull the hood of my hoodie further over my face hoping that no one will recognize us.

''You ready?'' Tom asks. 

''Yup,''

''Alright lets go.'' Some people are looking at us as we're walking into the hospital but I think that's because it's 92 degrees and we have a ridiculous amount of clothes on.

''Tom? Do you know where we need to be? 

''Yeah third floor.'' We walk over to the elevator but there are already people waiting and I don't want my fans to know this early on.