Chapter 8

Zendaya is 12 weeks pregnant

------------------------------------------

Zendaya's pov:

''Ughh.'' I don't want to wake up. ''Tom what are you doing?''

''Nothing.'' He chuckles.

''Just stop kissing my belly it tickles.'' I trie to turn around but Tom doesn't let me.

''I told you I would be doing this.''

''I know, but it's way to early.''

''No it's not. It's 9:40, I've already been to the gym.''

''I don't care just let me sleep.''

''Aww, come on Z, I wanted to make breakfast together.''

''You do know  we can't cook together?''

''Doesn't mean we can't try. Pleasee.'' I open one eye and immediately wish I didn't 'cause I can't say no to those puppy eyes.

''Okay, but give me 5 minutes.''

''Okay.'' He gives me quick kiss and walks downstairs.

- 5 min. later -

Noon comes jumpin at me when I walk down the stairs.

''Easy boy.'' I say as I walk to the kitchen expecting for Tom to be there, but as I walk in the kitchen is empty.

''Babe?''

''Good morning love.'' He pulls his arms around my chest and starts kissing my neck.

''I thought we were gonna make breakfast?''

''Breakfast can wait.'' He steps in front of me and starts making a trial of kisses in my neck slowly making his way to my mouth untill our tongues start exploring each others mouths. We slowly make our way to the couch. He pulls back and gently pushes me on the couch. He pulls his shirt off. He presses his body against mine and starts kissing my neck.

''Oh my God! My poor eyes! I'm never gonna unsee that!''

''Darnell!'' Tom gets of me and quickly puts his shirt back on.

''Oh my Gosh, Ima go.'' He walks back to his room.

''Ahem, so thaaat was awkward. How about  we just go make breakfast.'' I say as while pointing at the kitchen.

''Yep, lets just do that.'' Tom says as we walk to the kitchen. 

Tom's pov:

''So what do you want?''

''I don't know. Pancakes?''

''Sure.'' I want to open the cupboard to grab a pan, but Zendaya has the exact same idea.

''Yup, why do we keep trying this, we always end up with one of us cooking.'' She sighs.

''Ummm, okay what about I make the batter and you bake the pancakes?''

''Fine by me.'' she sits down at the kitchen island and opens her phone.

''Tom?!''

''Yeah?''

''Did you change my background again?''

''Maybeee..'' I chuckle.

''Come here you..'' She starts following me through the house until I suddenly stop at the couch she can't stop anymore and tumbles into me causing us to fall on the couch together.