Chapter 3

Took a little bit longer than planned to write this but here you go ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

zendaya's pov:

I let out a groan when I feel the sunrays on my face. 

''God.'' It's way to early to wake up. Last night I and Tom stayed up late watching Harry Potter. Speaking of Tom where is he? I turn to his side of the bed but it's empty. Ughhh. I'm not awake enough for this yet. I slowly get out of bed and walk downstairs. There are noises coming from the kitchen. When I walk into the kitchen I see Tom making pancakes. 

''Morning love.''

''Morning.''

''Did you sleep well?''

''Amazing.'' I say as I install myself at the kitchen island.

''Awww, come here.'' He hugs me and starts making a trial of kisses down my neck.

''Tom!'' He just goes on.

''Tom! the pancakes are burning!''

''Huh, what?''

''They're burning!!'' He finally realizes what I said.

''Oh my God!'' He quickly runs to the counter and grabs the frypan to throw the pancakes in the bin when a sudden wave of nauseau hits me, the smell makes my stomach turn. I run to the bathroom.

''Babe?'' I hear tom calling me from the kitchen. Just when I'm about to respond the content of my stomach comes out.

Tom's pov:

While I'm throwing the overcooked pancakes in the bin, Z runs away.

''Babe?'' I quickly follow her. I can hear gagging coming from the bathroom. I run to the bathroom to find her hunched over the toilet throwing up, keeping her hair back with one hand while her other hand is clasped against her stomach. I quickly grab her hair so she has both her hands free. 

''Hey, just let it all out, let it all out.'' 

After some time she's still gagging but nothing comes out.

''I think that's it.'' I say while gently pulling her in my lap.

''Let's get you to bed.''

''Why?''

''Well because you're obviously sick.''

''No I'm not sick.'' I frown.

''I just felt nauseaus because of the smell.'' She pulls away from me and gets up.

''Well I smelled it too and I didn't throw up.''

''It's nothing new this happened a few times to me.''

''Well how long have you had this?'' I'm getting really worried now.

''Just like two months, does it matter?''

''Yeah it matters... Isn't this like a pregnancy symptom?''

''Well I'm not pregnant, I just had my period.'' She looks a bit angry now.

''Okay, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure, but if you're not pregnant than maybe you should see a doctor about this?''

''I'm fine. okay?''

''Okay.''

Zendaya's pov:

What if I'm pregnant? I didn't lie earlier. I didn't miss my period but the last two or three where really weird. They only lasted for like two days and the where so much different than normally. 

''What you thinking of love?'' Tom whispers in my ear. 

''God! Don't sneak up on me like that!'' He chuckles and installs himself next to me on the couch.

''I was just thinking that we might order some pizza.'' I quickly lie.

''Oh no! Not again. We've been eating pizza three days in a row. Why don't you let me cook you something up. I promise it's gonna be good. Okay?'' I let out a chuckle. 

''I'll take that as a yes." He jumps up from the couch.

''What are you gonna make?''

''It's a surprise!'' and he's gone.

I can hear him rumbling in the kitchen. I hear some clattering so I walk to the kitchen. 

''Are you okay?''

''Yeah!" he yells back and then he sees me standing by the door. 

''What are ya doing here?! You're banned from the kitchen!'' He quickly pushes me back to the couch. 

''You. Stay. Here.'' and he's gone. Again.

It's around 6 pm when a smell reaches my nose and I have to give it to Tom. It smells delicious.

It's like 30 minutes later when Tom walks in.

''Are you done?''

''Yes ma'am.'' I chuckle, He puts his hands over my eyes and carefully walks me to the porch. 

''Can I look?''

''Almost, just a few steps back. Here you go love.'' and he pulls his hands away.

''It's beautiful.'' is all I can say. He has set the table. There are two delicious looking pokebowls, wine glasses and he even thought of some candles. 

''Why the wine glasses? You know I don't drink and neither do you.''

''I didn't get us wine just some grape juice, it just looks romantic.''

''It sure does.''

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the weird ending but I really had to publish something.

Chapter 4 is coming soon and again don't be a ghostreader.

Jenna