Chapter 16

Here's my little christmasgift for you guys.

--------------------------------------

Tom's pov:

I open the front door and get greeted by Noon.

''Hey boy, where's mommy?'' Noon runs away only to come running back after a few seconds. I chuckle and lean down.

''Is she still sleeping? Have you been running around all on your own?'' I ask while petting him. Noon barks and runs to the stairs.

''She is, isn't she?'' I walk upstairs with Noon following closely. I open the door of the bedroom. Zendaya's is still asleep her hair draped over the pillow and slightly snoring. She looks adorable. I walk over to her and lean over pressing a soft kiss on her temple. She stirs, but doesn't open her eyes.

''Goodmorning love.'' I softly say stroking a few hairs behind her ear. She slowly opens her eyes.

''Hey.'' She pushes herself up.

''Morning, how are you feeling?'' I sit down on the bed feeling it sink under my weight.

''I'm good, did you go to the gym?''

''Yeah, it isn't that busy this time in the morning and I've a lot of free time lately so..''

''Well you might want to take a shower.''

''Is it that bad?'' 

''Yeah..'' All of a sudden an idea hits me, I could swear a lightbulb popped up above my head.

''Well in that case..'' I let out a chuckle and scoop her up.

''You're coming with me.'' She squeels and grabs onto me.

''Tom!'' I carry her to the bathroom and close the door behind us.

(time skip)

I walk to the bedroom and quickly put on a pair of trousers and a hoodie.

''Can you grab me some clothes?'' Z asks from the bathroom.

''Sure.'' I quickly scramble an outfit together and make my way to the bathroom where Zendaya is drying her hair.

''Here you go love.''

''Thanks babe.'' Zendaya gets dressed and we walk downstairs. 

''Morning guys.'' Darnell says as we get into the kitchen.

''Morning.'' Zendaya and I say at the same time.

''Do ya'll want some avocado toast? I found all these avocados so..''

''Nah, I'm not hungry.'' Z says.

''You have to eat something love.'' She shrugs and sits down at the kitchen island.

''I used to skip breakfast all the time it's no big deal.''

''Come on, just one slice of bread?'' I wrap my arms around her.

''I'm really not hungry.''

''Love..'' Before I can say anything else Darnell interrupts me.

''Just eat girl, Tom might say it nice but I'm prepared for much bigger measures.''

''Fine.'' She sighs and leans back against me.

''Good, now eat.'' Darnell puts the plate with avocado toast in front of her and leans against the counter not letting her out of his sight. She gives him a glare, but takes a bite. 

''There you go.'' I press a soft kiss on top of her head as Darnell continues cooking. I release her from the hug and sit down next to her.

''Here you go sir.'' Darnell says in a british accent as he places a plate with avocado toast in fornt of me.