Chapter 9

A lot of homework but here ya'll go,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Zendaya's pov:

I wake up to a weird feeling. I turn around to see Tom still asleep lightly snoring. He looks so cute. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I feel the wall with my hand trying to find the lightswitch. There it is. I turn on the light and look down and just then I notice.

''Oh my God!''

Toms pov:

I wake up with a jolt to a scream.

''Babe!?'' Zendaya calls me from the bathroom. I jump out of bed and sprint the bathroom. I slam the door open and come to a stop just in time.

''What is it?! What's wrong?''

''Calm down babe. look.'' She points at her belly and then I see it.

''Oh my.. I love you so much!'' I kiss her with a passion I didn't even knew I had. After some time she pulls back heavily panting. We just stand there looking in each others eyes, there are no more words needed.

''What in the world is going on here?! Can't ya'll let a man sleep!'' Darnell comes walking in.

''It's already bad enough ya'll are doing it everywhere but if ya'll do it at this time at least be silent!''

''Darnell look.'' Zendaya interrupts him.

''What?'' He gives her a confused look.

''Look,'' She points at her belly.

''Oh my Gosh! Congrats! Since when did you start showing?!''

''We found out just a few minutes ago.'' I say. Darnell pulls Z in a hug.

''Can I touch it?'' He says hestitating a bit.

''Of course you can.''

''Hey! Bro get to touch it before I even touched it, that's not fair.''

''Yes,'' Daya says with a chuckle.

''Rude.''

Zendaya's pov:

I skipped breakfast because I was feeling a bit nauseaus so now I'm lying on the couch checking my insta. My whole fyp is flooded with posts from fan accounts about Challengers. I feel bad for them but the timing was amazing because I don't know how the press tour would have gone with me being pregnant. I like a few of them and close my phone.

''Hey love, I'm done with breakfast, you sure you don't want something?'' Tom asks while walking in.

''Nah I'm good I can't hold it down right now.''

''Okay, Ima hit the gym real quick allright?''

''Yeah, when will you be back?''

''In like an hour, Love you'' He gives me a quick kiss.

''And I love you to little one.'' I chuckle and he walks out.

''Bye,''

''see ya later.''

(time skip)

''Hey love, I'm back.'' Tom comes walking in.

''Finally I was getting so bored,''

''ooh, you missed me, well I missed you too and our little one.'' He sits next to me on the couch and leans in, we start exploring each others mouths.

''Not again!'' I quickly pull back and so does Tom.