Chapter 11

Zendaya's pov:

I open my eyes but close them immediately because of the bright hospital lights. I let out a groan, what's that heavy feeling on my chest? I try to move but I can't. I open my eyes again and I see Tom sleeping on top of me. That's why I can't move.

''Tom.'' I say, he stirs but doesn't wake up.

''Tom!'' He still doesn't wake up so I trie to push him off me. I groan, he's way to heavy. I look around the hospital room searching for anything when I see something, no someone way better.

''Darnell! Wake up!'' He's sleeping on the very comfy looking chair next to the bed.

''Darnell!!'' He groans.

''Not the time, just lemme sleep, ask Tom.'' He turns around.

''That's the problem, Darnell please some help?''

''We're in a fucking hospital, just ask a nurse.''

''How?''

''I dunnow don't ask me.''

''Can you please just get Tom off of me, he won't wake up.

''Okay, but only because I won't be able to sleep anymore, thank you so much.'' He says sarcastic.

''You're a lifesaver.'' He groans and gets up.

''How is he still asleep?''

''I don't know just please get him off me?''

''Okay, okay.'' Darnell scoffs. He grabs Toms leg and arm and turns him causing him to roll off me.

''Thank you so much, now I just have one more question?''

''Go on.'' He sounds irritated.

''Is there any change you might have my phone?'' He groans but reaches in a bag next to the chair and hands me my phone.

''I love you.'' I say while grabbing my phone.

''Who me or your phone?''

''Both'' I say laughing. He chuckles and turns around. I open my phone and immediately my lockscreen gets filled with notifications. Some from my insta but the amount of missed calls is impressive. More than 100 missed calls. Since when do so many people call me? 29 missed calls from my mom. I decide to call her back. I don't have to wait one second till she picks up.

''Oh my God, Zendaya! How are you?! What happened?! Where are you right now!?''

''Ma, calm down, I'm fine, didn't Tom or Darnell tell you that?''

''No they didn't call me, I was worried sick.''

''They didn't call you? Then how did you know?''

''The news of course, this is no way to let your own mother find out!''

''Wait! What?! Does everybody know that I'm pregnant?!'' I start panicking.

''What!! Nooooo, Wait! You're pregnant!! And you didn't think you should tell your own mom?!''

''Uhm, well I was gonna tell you. Darnell!'' I whisper, he turns around trying really hard not to laugh but failing miserably.

''Fuck you.'' I mouth and concentrate on my mother again who's ranting through the phone. I can just catch something that sounds like how far along are you.

''I'm four months along and the baby's fine.''

''That's good, so I assume you didn't pass out durin a workout?''

''What?'' I give Darnell another look.

''No it was just low blood sugar. Right now we're still in the hospital but everything's okay, I'm gonna hang up now, because there are some other people who I need to call back, can you please tell no one?''