Chapter 15

Okay so this took a few rewrites, a writers block and like a whole month but it's finally done, 

so yeah enjoy

----------------------------------------------

Zendaya's pov:

I slowly feel my brain focusing on my surroundings. I let out a sigh and slowly open my eyes to see a familiar pair of brown eyes looking at me.

''Morning love.'' He says in a low voice.

''Morning.'' He shuffles closer and pulls me close to his chest. I lay my head against his shoulder and close my eyes. Tom makes a trial of kisses all the way from my temple 'till my collarbone. I slowly feel my surroundings dissapear again.

I'm half asleep again when Tom breaks the silence.''Love?'' 

''Hmmm?'' I push my head further into his chest.

''I have been thinking about this for some time but isn't it time to tell the fans too?''

''Tell them what?'' I lift my head up in confusion.

''About our little babygirl.'' I sit up totally awake now.

''Look I get it if you're not ready, I'm not ready either, but it's not really possible to keep this a secret any longer and we can't keep this a secret forever look it doesn't have to be..''

''Okay.''

''That hard we can just... Wait what? Okay in like?''

''Yeah I'm okay with telling them, it was never that big of a problem.'' I laugh at the confusion and the relieve on his face at the same time.

''Oh, thank you. You have no idea how anxious I was for this.'' He lets out a sigh of relieve.

''What did you think? That I was gonna be angry?'' I chuckle.

''I don't know. I wanted to be prepared for anything.'' He chuckles too.

''But speaking about our girl, she's getting hungry.''

''Time for breakfast.''

Tom's pov:

Zendaya and I just finished breakfast and I'm packing the dishwasher while Z's scrolling on her phone.

''Okay, so what are we gonna post?'' Z asks.

''Uhm, we can just post a photo of the ultrasound? Or is that boring?''

''Yeah, sure and I don't think anyone is gonna find this boring. They're probably gonna freak out.'' I close the dishwasher and sit down next to Z.

''Goodmorning y'all.'' Darnell says while walking in.

''Morning.'' Z says.

''Hey, I'm going to a friend so could you guys do the groceries?'' Darnell asks.

''Sure.''

''Thanks.''

''No problem mate.'' I say, he walks to the hall and a few seconds later I hear the front door open and close,

''He seemed in a hurry?'' I look at Zendaya.

''What? Don't look at me, I don't know nothing more.''

''Okay, so first groceries and then the photo?'' Z nods and we leave to go shopping.

(Time skip)

''What do we need all these avocados for?'' Z asks while loading them into the fridge.