Chapter 2

"Today I will take your suprise test."
What!! No!! And that too MATHS. Toady I am gone,last day of my life,please god save me!!
"Everyone sit on your seats according to the roll no. And you ms Y/N"
"Ye..yes sir?" *Confused*
"Get on the first seat, punishment for coming late."
Wow! Moments ago he was perfectly fine with coming late and all of a sudden this punishment?! Anyways i didn't have any intention to cheat and to write so I silently got up and sat at the first bench.
" Okay students start writing." Said the teacher.
So till the time everyone is trying their best to prove themselves on the test that they are best let me give you my short introduction so i don't get bored. I am Y/N class 9 age15 living in india with my two lovely parents and why not because i am thier only child. I want to become a dancer and i am very good in it. I love to travel countries and my favourite country is--
"Okay students time's up. Submit your paper and go home. Your results will be declared tomorrow."
Finally now i can go home. I quickly packed my bad and ran out of the school.The same way I entered. As the test was long i got late and their was no one on the road. I was walking happily untill i felt someone is holding me from behind very tightly, i got scared and started shouting for help but it was no use. I suddenly became dizzy and the man took me to the van and the rest i don't remember and actually that was not important because the next day i woke up and i was in...