Chapter 4

Namjoon: Jin hyung i found a girl. Take a look at her file. *Gives*
Jin: Ohh nice work let me see. *Reads the file* i am really excited to meet her.
Jungkook: What's her name?
Namjoon: Y/N from India 15 years old
Teahyung: wow just as we wished for.
Jhope: When will she come here?
Namjoon: Next week
All of them: okay then.

After 1 week *In bts mansion
Namjoon: Let's go meet her guys. She will be awake soon.
All of them: Yeah sure lets go.

Meanwhile with Y/N
As soon as i opened my eyes i saw 7 rich men standing infront of me. They all were smiling at me but i was scared because i got to know that i have been kidnapped. I started backing away from them on the bed just then one of them spoke.
Jungkook: Hey! hey! Y/N  we know you are scared right now but let us explain the whole situation. You are safe with us and nobody's gonna hurt you okay calm down.
Y/N: Where am I? Why did you bring me here? Please leave me my parents will give you all the money you want but please leave me. *Scared*
And unknowingly tears started forming in my eyes upon the thought that what will they do with me. I just wanted to go back.
Jin: Y/N please stop crying. Calm down.
Jhope: Guys listen i think she is getting more scared seeing all of us together. I think only one of us should stay and try to calm down her.
Jin: Yeah you're right jhope. Jungkook you stay with her and try to give her some time okay
Jungkook: okay hyung
*All of them except jungkook went out of the room*
*Jungkook sat a little far away from her to make her feel safe*
As only one men was there in the room i got a little less scared and started begging from him to send me back.
Y/N: Please sir leave me. *Crying and scared*
Jungkook: Y/N kid calm down everything is fine. You are getting panicked alot right now.
And as soon as i heard panick i really started to panick, i started having trouble breathing and felt dizzy. But i was still begging him and after a moment i passed out and fell on the bed unconscious.
Jungkook: Y/N!!.... *Shouts*