Chapter 27

Y/N: i make a promise to come back here after completing my studies*smile*
All of them: Really?!
Y/N: Yes and i will stay with you without being kidnapped *laughed*
Namjoon: haha okay sure kiddo we will wait for you
And that's how we went to the airport and i bid goodbye to them. I reached india and reached straight to my parents house where i hugged and cried as i missed them alooot and they did the same!

Back at bts house
Jungkook: Hyungs let's see what our princess has written for us
Suga: Yeah open the letter
The letter
Dear oppa's
I will truely miss you alot for the time i am gone as i really love you. I didn't expect to be cared by the person who literally kidnapped me. I never thought that i would be someone's sister and my whole year will be like this but i am grateful for everyday, every memory i had with you oppa's. Jin oppa's awsome cooking and his pink pan, jhope oppa's fun and smiling personality, suga oppa's gummy smile and a very soft personality yet pretending to be cold, namjoon oppa's high iq and being damn intelligent, jiminie's flirt with cute face and ofc his baby hands, tae oppa's strict yet caring side and last but not the least jk oppa's being good at everything and my first person to get introduced first. I will miss that all, you all mean to me alot and i will be back as a doctor, yes i will be a doctor in future and will practice in korea with you guys so can you all please wait for me? 

                                         Your Princess
                                             Y/N
Jimin: Our kiddo really loves us *teary eyes*
Jin: Yeah let's wait for her to come back.
With that they cried and missed her alot.

AFTER 10 YEARS
*Bell ring*
Jin: Jk please open the door i am the kitchen *shout*
Jk: Yeah hyung
He went and opened the door but noone was there but as soon as he turned around he heard...
Y/N: SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
Jungkook: Y/N!!!!!???? *Damn shocked and immediately hugged her*
Everyone came there and was shocked to see her being all grown up and coming back here.
Everyone hugged her so tightly and cried for sometime.
Tae: So tell us everything *excited*
Y/N: when i got back i decided to become a doctor and studied very hard for it and after finally completing my studies and getting into a job in hospital here i came to korea to first suprise you guys! *Happy*
Jhope: Wow!! But y/n you have grown so well and you are soo beautiful now!
Y/N: haha thank you oppa but you guys are still the same - handsome and young..how!??
Everyone laughed at her statement and that's how they laughed whole day.

                      THE END ♥️