Chapter 20

Suga: Yeah i too had a teenage*smile*
Y/N: So tell me everything!! *Excited*
Suga: Yeah okay so the flashback starts from my friends who forced me to come with them to the club. I denied it at first but later i agreed as i also wanted to visit there and see how things are actually in a club. So i sneaked out at midnight and got there. I enjoyed so much and in that i got drunk like heavy one. But unfortunately jin Hyungand jhope got to know as all others at that time were little. They came to the club and took me home. Jin hyung was literally beyond angry as he can't see his own brother ruin his future by some alcohol. We reached home and...
*Flashback*
At home
Jin: Jhope hold him i will go and make a hangover drink *very angry and glaring at suga*
Suga: *drunk* nooOo hyungieee i want to danceee jhope dancee with meee *starts dancing*
Jhope: Hyung please you are not in your senses sit down. *Concerned*
Suga: Nopes *cutely* i will sit bUt oN youuUUuu *he sat on jhope's back and starts riding him like a horse* yohoooOooO.
Jhope: Hy-hyung get off me you are soo heavy *in pain and struggling with suga*
Jin: SUGA!! GET DOWN FROM HIM RIGHT NOW! *Shout and angry*
Author's pov
As jin shouted suga flinched and got down from jhope and pouted. Jin angrily went to him held his arm and made him sit on the couch and gave him the hangover drink.
Jin: Drink it *sharp*
Suga: NooOo *giggling*
Jin: Suga i am not in the mood drink this noww *controlling his anger*
Suga: No no NO i will nottt!! *Stubborn*
That's it jin's anger busted and he gave suga a tight slap with full force.
Suga: Ahhh! Why did you hit me *crying*
Jin: Drink this before i gave one another. *Stern*
Suga: No i will not, you are baddie *cute angry pout while sobbing*
Jin: *tight held his jaw and made him drink it forcefully* This is what you want right!
Suga: *struggling with jin's grip but drank the juice* hyungie you are huRting your suggAaa!
Jin: SHUT UP NOW and go to your room right noww! *Shout angrily*
With suga got scared and went to his room. Next day he was standing infront of jin looking down and ofcourse scared to death.
Jin: Explain. *Glare*
Suga: i a-am so-sorry Hy-hyung.
Jin: So you don't have any explanation so without any further ado let's move on to the punishment. Jhope bring the cane.
Suga:N-no hy-hyun-hyung ple-ease no-not the ca-cane *crying*
Jin:On the wall right now and don't make me repeat. *Stern*
Suga silently accepted his fate and face the wall.
Jin:Count. *He started hitting on suga's leg with full force*
Suga:Ahhh *crying his lungs out* hyunggg please stop!
Jin: You should have thought about that before *continue hitting*
Suga:Ahhhh i am so-sorry hyung. *Crying nonstop*
Jin: *stopped hitting* Make sure you won't dare to repeat it. To you room now.
*End of flashback*
Y/N: Woahhh. Jin oppa is really scary. *In shock*

AS THIS IS THE 20TH CHAPTER AND IF YOU LIKE THE SERIES TILL NOW PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW or else i won't be able to continue the series.