Chapter 19

Y/N: Umm... *Scared and not able to think*
Namjoon: Fast *cold stare*
Y/N: Woo-wooden sca-scale *scared to death*
I choose it as i have already been punished by that so it doesn't hurt much but i have no idea with what force namjoon oppa will be punishing me.
Namjoon: As you wish.
*He stood up and went to the drawer,pulled out a wooden scale and came back to her.*
Namjoon: Hands out.
I did as he said as it was no chamce that i could be saved from it.
Namjoon: Count. *Hit*
Y/N: ahhh...one *in pain*
Namjoon: *Hit* *Hit* *Hit*
Y/N: Ahhh op-oppa i am sorry*crying*
Namjoon: No crying and just count Y/N. You should have thought about it before. *Stern*
Y/N: Fo-four *crying hard*
Author's pov
After 15 hits Y/N was crying mess and namjoon was put back the scale.
Namjoon: Y/N stop crying now
Y/N: Ca-can i go to my ro-room? *Crying and sobbing*
Namjoon: Yes but li-
Without letting him complete his statement i ran to my room as his force was the strongest of all the punishment i ever had. My hands were swollen and red but i didn't care to apply ointment and directly laid on my bed and covered myself with duvet and cried.
*After an hour*
Yes I was still crying but much more calm now as i miss getting comfort after getting punishment but this time i know i don't deserve it guess. Suddenly i heard a knock on the door.
I said "come in " but i didn't even bothered to look up who the person  was. He came in put something on the table and said.
Suga: Guess someone is sad *soft*
Suga oppa!? I didn't expect him to be here like he is the coldest of all and i didn't expect him to be soft.
Y/N: No i am not *sobbing*
Suga: *chuckled at your cute reply* ohh so your not sad but why do i see so much tears on your cheeks?
Y/N: Oppa you can't even see my face *cute*
Suga: But i know kiddo.
With that he slowly pulled my duvet and laid beside me covering both of us and hugged me. This shocked me to my grave.
Suga: Did he punished you hard? *Soft*
Y/N: Yes *sob*
Suga: Do you want to apply ointment?
Y/N: No it's fine.
Suga:Okay as you wish.
Y/N:Hmm
Suga:So u get it why you went there
Y/N: *shocked* You do?
Suga: Yes why so shocked *chuckled*
Y/N: I thought no one understood me. Seriously oppa i just wanted to enjoy but that doesn't mean that i don't enjoy with you guys but it's just that i missed my friends and i thought this would be a good idea but now i regret as it could have been really dangerous me.
Suga: woah i didn't expected you to be soo intelligent *in awe*
Y/N: Opppaaaa *whining*
Suga: *Laugh* okay okay sorry. But i totally get it you don't have to explain and let me tell you secret that i also once did the same thing.
Y/N: What?! *Shocked*.....